“Made me feel at home after Hurricane Sandy” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
Manasquan, New Jersey
“Made me feel at home after Hurricane Sandy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My house was destroyed after four feet of water from Sandy. Ended up there for just short of five months while rebuilding. Staff was super nice and helped with every request. I'm disabled and had no where else to go, and they really came through.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hi JRF28,

We are so sorry to hear that you were displaced after Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey. We know what a devastating and stressful time this must have been, but we are glad we were able to help and made your stay with us feel like home. We are glad to see you are back in your home!

Radisson Freehold

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Turkish first
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Recently took a trip to Freehold for work and stayed at the Radisson. The accomodations were nice for the level of hotel. They staff were very helpful and gracious. I had a lot to print for a deposition and they were very accommodating. They gave me an upgrade to a suite, unfortunately I checked in at 10 PM and out at 7 am so I didn't get to enjoy it much, but it was a nice gesture. The showers in the suites are fantastic. Big with multiple jets.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear txstovers,

Thank you you so much for your amazing review of the Radisson Freehold. We are glad you enjoyed your stay even if it was only for a little while. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Chappaqua, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this review at 2am in a room in this hotel. We're pretty low maintenance, but .... The walls are so thin you can literally hear every word spoken in the room next door, which happens to include about eight drunk guys talking at the top of their lungs. Called front desk, no help. Earlier, called front desk because room reeked of cigarette smoke. They offered to send up air fresheners. Really, really bad.

Stayed April 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear metfan8669,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again, and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Groton, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

On my recent stay at the Freehold, NJ Radisson, I was very pleased to be immediately recognized as a Silver Elite member by Alfredo at the front desk. He upgraded my room and provided me with complimentary drink and breakfast coupons for the length of my stay. In The Winners Circle, I spent an entire evening eating, drinking, and visiting with Maria and Ivy and I felt like we were old friends. It's so nice to be able to like you are "home" when you are traveling on the road. There is not another hotel in that area (and I know them all) that I would recommend more highly!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Hi Donna O,

We are so glad you can feel at home at the Radisson Freehold! Our guests experience with us is our number one priority, and it is fantastic to hear that we are accommodating our guests to the fullest. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review! We cannot wait until your next stay!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My second trip was even better than the first! This time I came with my entire family for a trip to Six Flags. The hotel is literally down the road. It took us about 15 minutes to get there from the park and the front desk had no problem accommodating our late check in. Although there aren't really any activities for the kids at the hotel, they have free wifi which was more than enough to entertain my boys. I recommend booking a rate that includes breakfast. It was only $15 more than the regular rate for all 4 people in my party. It's a really good savings considering its almost $15 for one person when you buy it separately. I only wish I would have known this on my last visit. However, I will be sure to take advantage of this for all of my future visits. Now that we have our season passes,we will definitely be coming back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear ikickrocks,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Freehold and made the trip to Six Flags! We are the closest hotel to the park which makes it very convenient for guests who are visiting the area. We also offer great Six Flags packages at the hotel, so make sure you ask about them the next time you stay with us!

We greatly appreciate the 5-star review! It will be shared with the entire staff.

Howell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I had to take a business trip in March and picked this hotel for its location. Was very very happy that I did. Very clean, great spot, and the staff was so friendly and always helpful. Front desk was super efficient. Great mall right there. Next business trip anywhere close to Freehold you will find me here! Food was also great. Five star all the way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear barbjovi,

Wow! Your 5-star review of the Radisson Freehold brightened the day of the entire staff! It is wonderful that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us. We cannot wait until you stay with us again!

Radisson Freehold Staff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I spend yet another night at the radisson hotel in freehold and I must say that my expectations were met and exceeded. I recomend this hotel to everybody that wants to get clean and comfortable room reasonably priced.
Will be definitely back!

• Stayed March 2013
Hi traveller4pls,

Thank you! We are so glad you repeatedly choose to stay at the Radisson Freehold and continuously have a wonderful experience! We greatly appreciate the 5-star review and the recommendation to other travelers to stay at our property.

We hope to see you again soon!

Radisson Hotel Freehold

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!