“Outstanding service!” 5 of 5 stars

Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
“Outstanding service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson for about a week while I waited for some home repairs to be finished, and I cannot express how pleased I am with the service! The front desk staff was both friendly and professional, the restaurant staff was great...along with the food, and housekeeping was wonderful! My room was immaculate! I especially love those towel animals on the bed, they cracked me up. If I needed anything, the staff was quick to take care of it and completed every task with a smile. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Hey xoJerseyGirlxo,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Freehold! We are thrilled that you were able to find comfort here while your home was under repairs. We greatly appreciate the 5-star review, and we can't wait until you stay with us again!

Radisson Freehold

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Turkish first
Belleville, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

The staff was amazing and very efficient when we checked in. As guests of the hotel we were in the chandelier room for a wedding, the wedding was wonderful. They put a towel buddy on your bed with funny glasses and the thought of the glasses on the towels still cracks me!

Room Tip: All the rooms were great... Sleep number beds, flat screen TVs and easy access to main areas!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Hi Jkaye722,

Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the wedding, your accommodations, and our custom towel buddies!

We hope you choose to stay at Radisson Freehold again soon.

Radisson Freehold
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Every time I stay at the Radisson I enjoy my stay and have zero complaints. The staff is wonderful and the front desk is not only professional but so much fun to talk to. Listen usually front desk hotels you know are too professional and just up tight and can't really hold a conversation. Well this front desk not only are very professional and committed at their job but also are fun to talk to. They make you feel like your at home and treat you like family. Nothing is better than having a real front desk then having just a plain regular people being fake. Every young man and woman there are great at the desk! And I enjoy every second I come down to speak to them. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hi Hoteljake,

The staff at the Radisson Freehold sends a big THANK YOU! We all greatly appreciate the amazing 5-star review about your stay and our wonderful staff. It is so wonderful to hear that you love staying with us. We love having you, and we can't wait to see you during your next visit.

Thanks again!

-Radisson Freehold
New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is an excellent hotel - its largest asset is its location, which couldn't be much better when visiting Freehold. The rooms are very clean and seem to have been updated very recently. One reason I enjoy staying at Radisson hotels is many of them have super comfortable Sleep Number beds and this one is no different. I've never felt more rested than when sleeping on a Sleep Number bed. In addition to the rooms, the front desk staff are personable, professional, and really helpful. If you'll be traveling in the area I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Visionspast,

Thank You! We greatly appreciate the wonderful 5-star review of your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear that guests love staying at the Radisson Freehold and enjoy the amenities we have to offer. Thanks again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been in Radison hotel for about 5 months due to super storm Sandy. And of all the radissons I have stayed at Mr. Hinte and his staff have treated me like family. Regards and best wishes. I would reccomand this hotel I anyone.

Hi Turbomilt,

Thank you! We are so please that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Freehold. We know how difficult is was for so many people after Hurricane Sandy, but it is comforting to know that we were able help making you and other guests feel at home.

Your review will be shared with the entire staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thanks again!

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I love staying there every other week. The price is good, and the staff are great! I can't wait to go back. I do a lot of traveling and stay at a lot of Motels. This is the best. The food is to notch When other people from my company fill in for me, I send them to this Hotel. they hate to leave, because it's so nice and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Hi M M,

Thank you for this amazing 5-star review! It is wonderful to hear that you love frequently staying with us. We definitely enjoy having you and cannot wait to see you during your next stay.

Rogers, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I traveling to NJ on business I always stay at the Radisson Hotel in Freehold. The rooms are clean, the staff is always courteous and helpful. I would recommend when traveling in the Freehold area you stay at the Radisson you will truly enjoy your stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Debra C,

It is great to hear that you continue to choose the Radisson Hotel Freehold when you travel to New Jersey! Your 5-star review means a lot to all of us here. We greatly appreciate it, and we cannot wait to see you during your next trip to the area.

Radisson Hotel Freehold

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!