I have stayed at this property on four occasions when doing safety training at Columbia Medical Center, usually 2-3 nights per stay. The hotel is comfortable and the food is very good. An added plus in the complimentary shuttle service to the Medical Center and to local places such as the A&P Store. I will continue to stay at this property on future visits.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Lee Hotel Fort Lee
- Holiday Inn Fort Lee Hotel
- Fort Lee Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn at the George Washington Bridge, your Gateway to New York City!. Located in Fort Lee, New Jersey, our hotel is positioned for easy access into New York City, just minutes from Manhattan. Situated between La Guardia Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport, this Holiday Inn is convenient to New York shopping, a day at Yankee Stadium or relax at our Outdoor Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day).Enjoy a relaxing stay at the New York area's best-kept secret!Local corporations include Unilever, LG, Samsung, CitiGroup and AGFA. Also, we are right in the center of colleges such as FDU, Manhattan College, Columbia University and Fordham University. Family and friends stay at the Holiday Inn of Fort Lee when visiting relatives at NY Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Holy Name Hospital, Englewood Hospital, Hackensack Medical Center or Palisade General Hospital. So, stay where everyone in the know stays...the Holiday Inn GWB-Fort Lee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Lee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.