“What a ripoff-no longer little charm-now Aura” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 109 Restaurants in Fort Lee
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“What a ripoff-no longer little charm-now Aura”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Wow....what a disappointment and ripoff! Thought I was ordering my family's favorite Thai dishes from little charm. As soon as we started eating we all knew something was wrong. I checked in the bag and found a menu from the restaurant Aura. Same address and phone number and when I called for our meal to be delivered I had to ask if it was little charm because the person that answered the phone was not clear. She said yes and then I placed my order. There should be a law...AWFUL. We ended up throwing the food out and had some fruit instead. I can't be clear enough....do not, and I repeat, do not order here. Ugh...

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Leonia, NJ
“Great food for delivery or take out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Little Charm is a tiny little Thai restaurant that has wonderful food with a big flavor. There are very few tables in this restaurant so I strongly suggest getting the food delivered or going for take out. Their Pad Thai is the best I've ever had and my adult kids love the Chicken Red Curry and the Chicken Pad Kraprow (basil sauce). I have also ordered from their lunch menu, which at $8.95 is a good deal with a salad, choice of spring rolls or steamed vegetable dumplings and a choice of entree (smaller portions than at dinner). They have a newer sister restaurant on Old River Road in Edgewater (Pas De Thai) which has equally great food and has a bigger dining area. The portion sizes are good and the meals are consistently well-prepared. Just writing this makes me want to pick up the phone and order in tonight.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“wonderful thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

my daughter and I go to Little Charm as often as we can for lunch. They offer a great lunch special and we love the food. I start off with the dumpling appetizer and then pad thai. I know that pad thai is an ordinary thai dish, but I have had none better..so when I want pad thai...this is where I go. The down side to Little Charm is that the restaurant is so small...I believe it has 3 or 4 tables and seating on the side wall for individuals to eat quickly and go. not good for strollers or small children. Staff is very nice and meals very enjoyable. If you visit at a little off time, you will enjoy it more.

Visited August 2013
nomie2g
“Died and Gone To Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have tried everything at this restaurant besides the dessert and believe me it is so exhilarating not to wonder if the food will be as good as the last time. If you want deliciously fresh dishes seasoned to perfection then look no further. Dining area is quite small. But believe me once you taste their dishes you will feel like you are on a secluded beach in Thailand.

• Visited September 2013