“Comfortable stay, friendly staff, good value!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Palace Hotel

Save Saved
You added Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Palace Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1050 King George Post Road, Fords, NJ 08863 (Formerly Quality Inn at Raritan Center)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fords
Edison
“Comfortable stay, friendly staff, good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I've been staying here on and off for the last few months and have always found the trip comfortable. The rooms and very spacious and the staff is friendly. Moreover, they offer a breakfast in the morning which becomes very handy always.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel about 10 times now on my frequent visits to NJ and it has turned out to be my home away from home now. It is comfortable, the staff is friendly, and it is very good value for the price. The complimentary parking and internet in all rooms is a plus too. It is better than the other places that you may find in the area and I personally would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Go for rooms with jacuzzi!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I love staying at Palace Hotel as all the staff are always so so friendly, I get clean and nice room. Rooms are humongous with great WIFI connection. Quite and peaceful ennvironment, undoubtedly the best I stayed in Edison, NJ so far. Breakfast is more then perfect and economical for weekly stay. Great Room, great service and great great price.
Always comfortable for my stay.

Room Tip: Massage chair in front lobby are great and cheap
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Fords, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I've been staying here for past few weeks as recently moved to New Jersey for a project for a year. My company is in Edison and needed place to stay before I could finalized a apartment. Checked the best online deal and zeroed to Palace Hotel to stay for couple of weeks. I've been staying here for 5 months, my stay is fantastic and fabulous, staff is friendly, area is safe and my kids loves the spacious room we have. Prices are exceptionally cheap for weekly deal and new staff accommodates request as it with smile. Couple of good restaurants are near the surrounding and deliver for free. Bar and Indian restaurant add value to the compound. Your feel special when greeted with smile at front desk whenever you enter the hotel and you get assisted with everything, Small but useful business center helps you to print important documents at no cost an d 24 hour coffee at front desk add extra value. Quite place at economical weekly/monthly rates. Clean, economical, friendly and safe for family . My family loves the place and so do I and our experience is awesome !!!!!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor is quite !!!!!!
Lititz, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel during the week since November, on business. The new management is doing a great job at this hotel and I have only had the most minor of complaints (missing remote, no Do Not Disturb sign, etc). Even still, all issues were promptly resolved. If you are looking for a comfortable room at a great price, then this is the place for you. Oh, and Shelly at the front desk is just an absolute delight and a pleasure to deal with.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Came on US Trip for the first time with family , Ist stop New Jersey so that we can visit NYC for 2-3 days and we booked The Palace Hotel so that we can visit relative in NJ too. Hotel exterior simply gives a feel of palace. We checked in early, the front desk who checked us in was very friendly and accommodated our all our request. Various Indian restaurants are near by given us feel to be at home away from home. Rooms were immaculately clean and staff members were so pleasant and friendly. We definitely going to stay here again if we come to Edison again.

Ask for Jacuzzi Room

Room Tip: Ask for Jacuzzi Room
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Our family decided to spend some days touring NYC and had to be extend 4 rooms an extra night . The hotel helped in extending our stay even though we did not have reservation . It was nice to see them being understanding since we had 4 toddlers. Housekeeping was extremely helpful here. The front desk girl, Shelly helped us a lot especially in the night when most of their staff was not working.
Rooms were nice and we had to pay extra for breakfast which was not much but the waffles were a hit with kids! We were totally 6 adults with kids so we decided to be on a budget and selected this hotel. Not at all disappointing hope they keep it going!

Room Tip: We got the Jacuzzi and it was very entertaining for kids as well
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!