“Son's Second Birthday Party” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: At Imagine That!!!, children are encouraged to touch, discover, learn and explore in our 16,000 square foot space, featuring over 50 unique exhibits. Featuring an arts and crafts room, 3 level train exhibit, dance studio, diner, grocery store, Victorian house, princess castle, real fire engine, post office, doctor & dentist area, real airplane and much more!!! Embracing a learning-through-play model, Imagine That!!! is a safe environment where young children can stretch their legs and their imagination. Our exhibits are specifically designed to stimulate the child's imagination and intellect while providing them with a fun and exciting day! Imagine That!!! specializes in field trips, summer camps and private and custom birthday parties!
Summit, New Jersey
“Son's Second Birthday Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had our son's second birthday party at Imagine That! The pricing was competitive compared to other places in the area. My son and his friends really enjoyed the different displays- he loves the grocery store, music room, jungle gym area and pirate ship. We had a great experience with the staff. They were professional, helpful, and courteous to us and our guests throughout the party. The museum requires that you cater through them (to properly accomodate those with food allergies). I would agree with the other review regarding the baked goods-The pizza we ordered for guests was decent, but the cupcakes were dry. Having said that, we all had a wonderful time. I would recommend this museum for children's birthday parties and its a great place to take kids on a rainy day.

Visited May 2013
Karisa P, Manager at Imagine That! Children's Museum, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your review of Imagine That! Our staff is pleased to hear that you had such a nice time at your son's party here. We appreciate positive feedback & criticism. We try to keep our prices very competitive with other local children's birthday party places. Most importantly though, we want you, and all of our families, to really enjoy their little ones birthday. We look forward to seeing you and the family again soon!

“great place for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I have visited the museum several times for birthday parties and take my kindergarten class there every year for our field trip. Staff is very accommodating, and everyone always had a great time! Good for ages 2 and up.

Anna,
Thank you for your review! Our staff is happy to hear that you enjoy our museum both with your own children and your kindergarten class. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you, your family and class again soon!
Little Ferry, New Jersey
“Great Birthday Party!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had my son's second birthday party here - it was great! I thought everything was organized well and the party room was very cute! The pizza we ordered was delicious but I wasn't crazy about the cake - the bakery the museum uses could have done better -- the cake tasted a bit like cardboard (but it looked GREAT!!). But that's not the museum's fault, but perhaps they should look into other options for customers going forward.

All of our guests had a great time - loved all the different exhibits. All of the my son's friends didn't want to go home! The pirate ship, the sandbox and the vehicles/airplane were a bit hit! I think our guests were pleased and some made comments that they should have their parties here too! All in all, it was a great experience and it was nice to have someone else take care of the set up and clean up! I thought the price of the party was a bit expensive for the group I had, but we just did it anyways for the convenience.

Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave our museum such a nice review! We appreciate both positive feedback & criticism. Most importantly we are happy to hear that you and your guests had such a lovely time at your little one's party. We look forward to seeing you and your family again!
Parsippany
“Great Place for a 4-Year old!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

First time we have planned a birthday party outside of the family home and we are happy that we made the decision to go to Imagine That! It was easy to schedule and manage given that I didn't give a whole lot of time to prepare and it all went well. The staff was super-friendly and we loved having our own helper to assist with the party and timing of the event. Our only slight gripe would be that you cannot bring in your own cake or balloons and most of those items were a la carte. But all in all a great experience and would definately go back!

Jessica,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our museum! Our staff appreciates positive feedback and most importantly that your child had a wonderful experience. We are happy that we were a part of your little ones special day!
West Orange, New Jersey
“Great Venue for Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had my daughter's 1st birthday party here and I couldn't ask for anything more! Imagine That was in contact with me from the very beginning to plan every detail that we wanted for the party. We had a huge party of 65 adults and 18 kids and the staff was just great, very friendly and attentive and great with the kids as well as the adults! Pricing was also pretty decent considering they had to close early to accommodate our private party. All the kids had a great time! My daughter especially enjoyed dancing with Mickey Mouse, as well as the puppet show that the staff put on. And they couldn't get enough of the play time throughout the museum itself. Lots of things for them to do. The children in our party were from ages 1-7 and they all seemed to enjoy themselves. I would definitely recommend this venue for those looking to book a party with kids within this age range. Couldn't have asked for a better party to celebrate my daughter's 1st birthday!

Visited May 2013
Karisa P, Manager at Imagine That! Children's Museum, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Rachelle,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very happy to hear you and your guests had such a nice time at our museum for your daughter's birthday. Our staff is committed to making all of our birthday parties special for children. We hope to see you, your husband and the little one again very soon!