“Some of the best Italian food in NJ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 28 restaurants in Florham Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Some of the best Italian food in NJ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I live approximately 40 minutes away and I come to this restaurant at least once a week. The food is always well prepared, the staff is always attentive and unlike a lot of restaurants, a OWNER is always on site, not just a manager. I usually get one of the daily specials, which are creative and very good. This is not a pizza joint, it is an Italian restuarant. It is BYOB, which is always nice, but if you forget, the local liquor store delivers, ask the wait staff or owner for a wine menu. Lastly, I am always suspicous of reviews when they are recomending other restaurants in the area. I have not been to other Italian restaurants in the area, when I found the best, I do not need to look elsewhere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
New Jersey
“Outstanding Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

My wife and I are long time patrons of Brick Oven who enjoy not only its great food but also its outstanding service!!! Without a doubt this restaurant has the best Bracciole of any restaurant in Northern New Jersey. Their salads and Calimari are also outstanding as is their bread. The waiters and waitresses are warm, friendly, and attentive without being overbearing. If you are looking for a nice relaxing restuarant with great food give this place a try, I think you will really enjoy it. Tom and Nancy D.

Whippany, New Jersey
“Great food and service - Thank You!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I just wanted to say thank you to the owner and staff at Brick Oven. I brought a group of clients (12) to the restaurant and everyone raved about the food and service. It’s a nice touch when the owner comes over to ask how everyone’s food is and if we need anything. You found a new customer for life!

Whippany, New Jersey
“Exceptional service, consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I go to brick oven 4 x month, the service and food is so consistent. I bring new faces there all the time, no one is disappointed.

Visited February 2012
Livingston, NJ
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I have been frequenting Puleo's Brick Oven for many year's now. It is a favorite hotspot for my friends and I. The food is awesome and the service is just as good. One of my favorites there is the Veal Chop Special..to die for. I am finding it very difficult to believe the negative reviews posted for this restaurant.

• Visited January 2012