“Great Food & Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Great Food & Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Puleo's is our "go to" place for a nice evening out. I've had any number of regular dishes and specials and everything has been excellent. Some favorites are the portabello mushrooms , the "hotsy-totsy" shrimp appetizers, and the pork bracciole, and the salmon brick oven. If they have steak or veal shanks on the special, do yourself a solid and order them! I've never been let down with those choices!

The servers are all friendly, prompt and the kitchen is more than willing to make substitutions or handle special requests.

I've eaten here many, many times over the last few years and the food and service have been consistently excellent!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Westfield, New Jersey, USA
“Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I've eaten at Puleo's Brick Oven numerous times and have had a fantastic experience everytime! The food is amazing. My favorite is the penne with sausage. My wife and I love this place because it's a place we both love and both of our kids do also which is rare to find. Two thumbs up to Puleo's!

Visited February 2012
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
“FANTASTIC!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

Went to Puleo's Brick Oven for dinner with my husband a couple of weeks ago. The food was fantastic. I got the rigatoni with sausage and it was probably the best pasta sauce I have ever had. My husband always like to try specials, and this one did not disappoint. Their specials are creative, delicious and not totally overpriced as it is in many restaurants. The service was great too. We were pressed for time and let them know. They got us out in a timely fashion, but didn't make us feel rushed. Bravo Puleo's Brick Oven!!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glen Ridge, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I've been going to Puleo's Brick Oven since it opened. The food and service is excellent. The number of regular, loyal, customers is a testament to the consistently good food. My favorite is the basic pasta and meatballs as well as the Chicken Arturo. My friends and I come from all around to meet there. The owner is present over 90% of the time. I highly recommend it for comfortable dining - bring the kids.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morristown, New Jersey
“Wow'd us.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

We all had an amazing meal at Puleo's Brick oven. It's a must. We go back time and time again because we are never disappointed.

• Visited February 2012