“Nice and reasonable accommodation.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Flemington
“Nice and reasonable accommodation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed in the motel for more than a week It was reasonable accommodation room was clean and the front desk was friendly. The only thing that they have to fix is the soda machine was broken. If we came to this are will stay in this motel again.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

WE had a good stay in this hotel we stayed for four nights we go to flemington once every five or six month and this our second time in this hotel, service was very good and the room was clean, people in the next room also said that they had a good stay, we will stay with them again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stayed in front building constant banging noises all night. I Could not sleep. People screaming throughout the night. I as so scared by the people I put a chair infront of the door. I had to "jimmy" the door to get the deadbolt to work. Room was organized, but mostly because there was nothing in it. The floors looked like that had been around since the 60's. It took 10 minutes to get hot water. The " continental breakfast is some old bagels, left over butter and jelly, sugar juice with orange die for juice. They gave me a spoon to use a s a knife and a cocktail napkin. Their "breakfast" was served in the bar of the connected, dirty restaurant. I had to leave a night eArly due to a family emergency and they could care less and refused to call the manager to discuss a refund. Do Not even try to save money...run!

• Stayed August 2012

Travelers are raving about these Flemington hotels

Northern Calif
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I reserved a room online for two nights while visiting family nearby - it was rated three-and-a-half stars by AAA. What absolute bunk - this place was NO stars, from what I saw. Made my skin crawl, walking down the hallway (with its filthy, worn, torn carpeting, up the stairwell (with its two soda machines - both broken - and generous smears of filth on the walls) to my room, just long enough to call the Doubletree in Princeton and get a room there. I was afraid to sit on the bed while making the calls; all I could think of was bedbugs. AND the manager refused to refund any part of the charge for two nights, despite my having only stayed there for five minutes. AVOID.

Room Tip: Tip: call Doubletree in Princeton or Hampton Inn instead.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Edenton, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Were up in Lambertville for a funeral.Made Reversations at the Ramada Inn on 202.Had stayed there several times before.Service fine Room fine.This time however was a waste of our time.I booked 2 rooms online smoking.We arrived and was givin our rooms (In back).I looked at mine and it smelled so bad I gagged. Walked thru and the toilet was running.And I noticed the windows and you could have written your name in the dirt on the outside.
Second room as I walked down to it.I noticed Ants in front of there door.Lots of them.Several windows broken.I found the room just the same Toilet broken wouldnt flush.Frig Dirty....and the smell....OMG....Should have known when we pulled up and every umbrella in the pool side was broken and the pool was GREEN....I went to the office and complained and I was told you asked for the smoking rooms.And is this what smokers recieve???Humm..I recieved a full refund and went a few miles up the road to the Travel Inn.There we got to view our rooms and they were more spacious and Cheaper than the Ramada.If I were you go Elseware....

Room Tip: Go elseware.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

If you like a green pool and no ac and think the photos they show on website are real this is the dump for you... No gym. No breakfast area..unless toast and no butter is what you desire..broken doors...smell of cat urine empty vending machines...rude workers in every angle possible who hide and like not to be seen or help...beds and rooms not clean until later afternoon...they should pay you to attempt to stay for a night...oh I forgot the unmarked outlet boxes on the floor by the green water pool that leave a nice burn on your feet...and strange rules like no food or drink in lobby...have fun and remember I told you so...".

• Stayed July 2012
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Do not stay at this hotel.
We requested a fan because the air conditioning was not working. They bought a fan to the room with an 1inch of dirt on the blades and cage of the fan. We had to tell them to clean it. My daughters requested more pre-packaged cups for the rooms, they were handed a used pink cup by the hotel clerk and expected to accept it.

The carpets were dirty, the bedding dirty, I can't believe the name Ramada is associated with this hotel.

The owners and staff do not care to keep this property up to code and obviously they care very little for their guests.
Stay in clinton or Branchburg at the Holiday Inn's much cleaner, and friendlier.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Flemington? Share your experiences!