“Something for everyone in the family” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 109 restaurants in Flemington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Central Jersey
“Something for everyone in the family”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is where you want to go when you have lots of different tastes and ages to deal with. From pizza and salads, to pastas and classic, standard Italian food. Portions are huge, flavors are bold. Nothing subtle here, but go with fun and value in mind. BYOB, and you can usually be seated immediately, even on a busy Saturday night. Waaaaay better than your usual "pizza joint," perhaps a 5 star in its own class.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

70% Recommend
new jersey
“Bring the Famila”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Here is a place that you can afford to bring the whole family. Ma, Pa, GrandPa, Grandma and the kids.Not the best Italian food but good enough to fill up the tank and have enough left to fill up your car. A real Family affair!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lebanon, New Jersey
“Split vote on from us on this one”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My lady had a swordfish puttanesca (special) which she said was very good. (I thought the sauce had a strange dairy taste to it.) I had eggplant rollatini which was fine enough, but the pasta had a chain-restaurant flavor to it. We had a margaretta pizza to start. Too much sauce - it overwhelmed the thin crust and the cheese did not have much flavor. Overall, I would have rated my meal below average. She rated hers as good to very good. The service we agree was average, the atmosphere barely so (loud family place), and value average. Overall, we will go with average - but barely so.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NJ
“Best value in hunter don county”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011 via mobile

If you live in hunter don county you know that there is limited restaurants where you want to spend your hard earned cash. Angelos restaurant is one place to get quality food at a reasonable price.
Danielle and Angelo and their children make you feel at their home while you are enjoying your meal. They always are pleasant and want to please you. The food is always fresh and consistently good. The mussels are delicious as well as the pizza. This place reminds us of the places we used to eat at I. Essex county.
My only complaint would be you get so. Much food that you have to take it home and have leftovers the next day.
This is not a fine dining restaurant. It's a family establishment and Danielle Angelo and his children mKe you feel like family

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“whoever says this place has quality italian food is nuts”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

I have eaten at Italian places where thr food was clearly authentic italian however this place was horrible, I ordered pene with vodka sauce and it tasted like it came right out of a can!!!!! it was the worst, I am not from the Flemington area and asked where I could eat some GOOD itailian food, man did the Flemington residents really steer me wrong!!!! I found the waitress to be a total ditz and very rude!! and the owner seemed very unwilling to answer a few dietary questions we had for him!!!!!!! I decided to then try the pizza which was average at best, I really didnt see what the hype was, I only can say since there are not many really good places to eat in Flemington that people seem to think this place is good!!!!!!!!! trust me anyone who knows what good quality italian food is would never enjoy this food

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere