“Miserable.” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Miserable.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I am a foodie but I was in a pinch one evening last week and needed a quick bite late on a Sunday (no other option). Everyone knows that everything at Panera is frozen to start with. Considering this, I have liked food from time to time from here over the years. But to SERVE it still ice cold is a whole other thing. I got served an icy macaroni & cheese last week and when I brought it to the lady's attention she called out to the manager, "CAN WE CLOSE YET? GEEZ!". I then gave the manager an earful. I ran a triathlon that morning and worked in a restaurant all that day afterwards and would NEVER dream of saying anything like this in public where customers can hear. What a sloppy run restaurant. The pits, really. They did refund me for my entire meal, that was nice but I was expecting that.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Flemington, New Jersey
“Busy but Accurate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Visited Panera with my m-i-l this last week. It was crazy busy due to people coming in for the free wifi (from Hurricane Sandy) - not a single place to sit with 2 children, myself, my husband and his mom. We got take-out - it was quick, delicious and friendly.

Visited November 2012