“Its back!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Flemington, NJ
“Its back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I want to give this place a great review because I want them to do well. Food is great. I love the cook. I just wish they would switch to counter service. Every other crepe place I've been to is fast and convenient. This place is slow. I'll keep going back though because its yummy!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Little cozy & tasty place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The place is a small cafe that serves salads, sandwiches and of course crepes. They don't own the microwave, and do not freeze anything. The place makes you feel like you are visiting your family - the owner & staff are wonderful!We've had 2 savory crepes & 2 sweet ones. They are very tasty and filling. Will come back for sure!
The only drawback is that it's kind of hard to find. I think their signs were damaged by storm or something.

• Visited November 2012