“Favorable BBQ Sauce” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Morristown, New Jersey
“Favorable BBQ Sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I stopped by Pork Chop’s BBQ the other day for lunch and ordered a Rib and a Brisket Sandwich. Our large sized sandwiches were filled with plenty of tender BBQ meat and came with French fries. The sandwiches were served without extra bbq sauce on the meat, so we added more of their favorable BBQ sauce which was provided at each table. We enjoyed our BBQ sandwiches and the prices were reasonable for all you get.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I love Pork Chop's BBQ! Everything we get there is literally "finger licking good". Walking into the restaurant is like walking into a grill (the smell, not the heat). It smells wonderful, just like it tastes. Flemington needed a good BBQ place!

Visited January 2013
Raritan, New Jersey, United States
“Want BBQ? This is THE place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great big open fire pit right behind the counter. Very nice selection of sandwiches, salads, specials, meats, fish, poultry, and side dishes. Several dessert options. Everything is absolutely delicious, even mouthwatering. The restaurant is very clean. You can eat there. If you prefer take-out, I recommend calling ahead so it's ready when you get there. Since most things are cooked just after placing your order, be patient. The food is well worth the wait! The people are friendly and helpful. Prices are reasonable considering the freshness, quality and quantity. I highly recommend this family-owned small business. Call for directions cos it's easy to miss.

Visited April 2013
Clinton, NJ
“Local and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We just went back to Pork Chops, and it was even better than I remembered from last year. My favorite are the baby back ribs...so much food that we shared the medium size. The ribs are tender and moist with a wonderful dry rub that really didn't need extra sauce - and that 's good for avoiding extra sugar I must avoid. The owners are wonderful and warm and welcoming...and great cooks. And don't forget to have some flan!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Annandale, New Jersey
“Really good BBQ and Portugese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

we've driven by this place a hundred times and finally decided to stop in. Well, we were glad we did! The prices are very reasonable and the portions are large. My husband got the half chicken with 2 sides for $6.95. More than enough for him. Would have been 2 meals for me.. I had the pork sautéed in garlic and wine (sandwich). Tender and delicious. Don't overlook this place just because it is in a strip mall. The food was great and the staff was too. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.

• Visited March 2013