Came back again after spending one night here last year for a basketball tournament. This time I was spending 4 nights instead of 1. The man at the front desk was very helpful, the breakfast and free wi-fi where great.(Reminder) the beds are FULLS not QUEENS so if want some extra room get a KING room. This time we did hear the highway at night (ask for a room on the front side) and still heard the other people on both sides of us. They definitely need to redo the carpets in the hallways and I also suggest they find a way to reduce the noise from other rooms and from the highway. La Quinta is in a great location in Fairfield NJ and if you are a heavy sleeper than this place is for you. Unfortunately we will not be staying here again next year. I gave it another try but I would rather spend a little more money knowing I will get a good nights sleep.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fairfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield Hotel Fairfield
- La Quinta Fairfield
- Fairfield La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Fairfield
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.