“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Fairfield
Toronto, Canada
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great hotel! Woke up from a well rested sleep to the paper delivered to my door. Great customer service from all staff, clean rooms, wonderful breakfast made to order, business Center, lots of parking, large rooms with fridge and microwave, very nice gardens all over the property, close to NYC and close to gas stations and stores.

You can tell that this property cares about their customers, it's employees and their image. I would like to personally thank the manger of this property, the two ladies who made breakfast and two front desk employees ( Alexandra and Luli). These two wonderful ladies were very accommodating and took 5min out of their I ghat to help with print and photocopy a few items. Thank you for all your help, it meant a lot.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The location is great. The pool is heated to the perfect temperature. I've stayed here multiple time just to get away for the night wothout the kiddies and do some swimming. The rooms are spacious and has many amenities. Staff is nice and the place is clean for the price I couldn't ask for more. The only thing is there are ALOT of college students shacked up her eso at night it has gotten a little noisey but thats something I easily overlook.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed one night at the Fairfield Executive Inn, but would have been happy to stay longer. The hotel was selected by my new daughter-in-law and son for guests coming to attend their wedding reception. What a great choice they made! The hotel was welcoming, efficient and very clean. I was concerned when we were assigned a room on the first floor, however, we heard no noise in our room despite a busy lobby and restaurant on the same level. Room furnishings were typical, but appeared pristine. One of the features that made this hotel a good choice was that the hotel provided shuttle bus service to and from the reception venue, which was about a fifteen minute drive. They provided as many shuttles as necessary until all the guests were transported.How great to know that everyone would be safe!
In the morning we gathered for buffet breakfast which is complimentary. They offered fruits; pastries; bagels; muffins;cereals; juices; coffee, and made to order omelets with a myriad of possible ingredients!
All this in a lovely, clean, well-serviced restaurant setting. This hotel exceeded our expectations and was very reasonably priced.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
greenbush
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had an amazing time at this Best Western. The rooms were very clean and the staff extremely friendly. I stayed 7 days and most of the staff was addressing me by my name. I had lost my watch and the housekeeping actually called me within 30 minutes after I had left, giving me time to get back to the motel before my flight. Everyone spoke English (which is sometimes unusual in New Jersey Hotels). I plan on going back for the Super Bowl and staying at this hotel as it is only 15 minutes from the MetLife Stadium. I asked the front desk if there would be a shuttle service to the Stadium, they said that they did not know if they would yet. Make sure to try out the Restaurant, the pizza is out of this world and the free cheese bread is also great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

It is a good location and the cost per night was not too bad either!
I had a great experience with exceptional customer care. It also meant a lot to me that the hotel was clean and the room was clean as well

• Stayed April 2013
Asbury Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very friedly and helpful and the breakfast was simply excellent. The cheese bread, specifically, is out of this world. I don't stay at Best Western's too often but this is definitely one of the higher end properties and worthy of the discerning traveler.

Room Tip: The Italian restaurant next door is also very good and worth trying
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
New Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed two week ago for my cousins wedding, and I have to stay the place was great. I loved the fact that shuttle was offered to wedding. Besides having blast at wedding, overall NJ trip was good. The breakfast was also very good. Rooms were big and clean, my only complaint is that I wish we got a room on the backside bc the highway noise was a little annoying. Would def come back to stay and visit family tho!

Room Tip: Request room on the backside away from highway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield
Holiday Inn Totowa
Holiday Inn Totowa
#1 of 1 in Totowa
3.5 of 5 stars 200 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Fairfield Executive Inn? Share your experiences!