“By far my WORST dining experience ever” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Fairfield
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
“By far my WORST dining experience ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We found a coupon in the paper and decided to try this place.
I do not know where to start.
The restaurant was very empty and there was debris on the floor.
We waited a while befor our waitress came over. She took our drink order. One drink arrived wrong. While we were waiting for our waitress to come back, we heard the other waitress tell her customer about the specials. Our waitress never told us or any of her other customers the specials.

We placed our orders. I had the eggplant sandwich with mozarella, roasted red pepper and arugala. The roll was stale and the ingredients were old tasting. My salad had a not washed taste to it.
My Husband had the burger platter with spicy slaw and onion rings. The burger was over cooked and the slaw was again, old tasting. Although, I have to say, the onion rings were good.

All of the dining room staffed seemed apathetic. I saw a fork on the floor and everyone walked by it and the condiments on the table were dirty. No one took the time to wipe them down.

I would not ever consider returning.

• Visited July 2013