“fantastic Latino food at great prices” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 61 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: South American, Colombian
New York City, New York
“fantastic Latino food at great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I eat at Noche's almost every week. We never get bored with the food. Our favorites are the fried whole snapper, churrasco, and grilled chicken. Most of the side dishes, such as rice, beans, tostones, sweet bananas, are excellent. Skip the mixed vegetables because they are overdone. Choose the salad instead if you need some greens. (The only thing I don't like are the corn cakes because they are somewhat bland and hard to chew.) The portions are huge and everyone walks out of the restaurant with leftovers. The entrees are reasonably priced, usually between $10-$15. The service is friendly. Most of the wait staff are bilingual so Spanish is not required. We have taken many friends and family who also enjoy the food. Noche has become one of my colleague's favorites. She brings her Asian friends who are not familiar with Latino food. In the past year, I noticed that the Noche's clientele has become quite international.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

NYC
“Consistently fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident when we moved to the area 3 years ago. We've gone there for breakfast and dinner many times, taken friends and family and now that we moved even closer, have gotten delivery and every time the quality remains excellent. The food is plentiful, fresh, wonderfully spiced and consistent. If you find a dish you like...no worries, it will be made the same way every time you order it. The potions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. The coffee is out of this world and even the service is reliable. I don't speak much Spanish, but manage to get my point across and everyone is very nice.. I highly recommend this restaurant and if you are looking for an authentic, filling, low cost, delicious meal in Fairfield.

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta
“Great food at an affordable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

This place was recommended by my hotel. The food was good the price is right. I will definitely go back to this place.

New Jersey
“Viva Colombia!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Bandeja paisa - an orgy of pork and steak. The chicarron made my eyes roll back into my head. The shrimp was excellent. Beans and rice: excellent, but heck if a Colombian joint cant make good rice n' beans!
Don't wait - go and enjoy! BYOB
Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited October 2012