“Recommend this hotel to everyone” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Fairfield
Nashville, United States
“Recommend this hotel to everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I will stay here again if I'm in New Jersey again, everything was wonderful from the Front desk staff to the Houseman. Breakfast was very good, bedding and room were as clean as you can get access was easy, close to allot of fun things to do, and very close to downtown New York

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have stayed there three times, all on business. Each time the rooms are clean and modern and staff is friendly. Breakfast buffet always has many choices. Very good shuttle service. Calandra's restaurant on site is fantastic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Hampton Inn Fairfield is great if you are in the area and need affordable, but still comfortable accommodations. It isn't fancy, but is clean and very nice. The restaurant on site is lovely, and I would go again even if I wasn't staying at the hotel. The Front Desk Staff was very accommodating with our group. We were staying here for a wedding, something that seemed common as I noticed three separate groups of wedding welcome bags at the front desk check-in. The staff were very flexible with us, something we really appreciated. A side note, I mentioned to the front desk that I may have left something behind. The front desk manager called me later to follow up and inform me that the item was not found (I later found the item hidden in my suitcase haha). I appreciated the call, it was very considerate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

north caroline, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

the food at the restaurant was great some of the best i have ever had .... and staff was fast and also good. we come up north a lot to see friends and family and we both said that we would go back to just for dinner the food was so good. the hotel was clean and the setting was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Seymour, CT, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I like Hampton Inn. I have to stay overnight often in hotels, and I will always first seek a Hampton Inn, because they tend to be reasonably priced (depending on the area), and they are consistently nice. I like their bathrooms a lot, and the rooms always have everything I need. This Hampton Inn, however, is a bit nicer than any of the others I've been to. It's run more akin to a nicer hotel. The rooms were average Hampton Inn fare--nothing extraordinary, but always clean, comfortable, and homey. I had a King room, and mine was equipped with a microwave and fridge. The lobby and dining area are grander and lovelier than the average Hampton Inn, with a big stone fireplace. And unlike the average Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at, it has not only ample meeting facilities, but banquet facilities as well. It also has an in-house restauarant that serves as room service for guests at the Inn, also something a bit above and beyond the average Hampton Inn. I paid $169 plus taxes and fees for my room, and thought it a bit steep...but all things considered, you do get a lot for your stay. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Montclair, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

do not accept a room located in front of hotel. Too much light comes through curtains on top from outside security lighting. If you leave something behind, they will not call you. You will have to be persistent with them so they take the time to locate. Seems a little shady to me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Centerville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

i was very surprised at the quality of the hotel for the price. i always thought of Hampton Inn as lower end but never again! I loved my stay. I will always look for a Hampton Inn if i travel again. So thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield? Share your experiences!