We went with the Courtyard Ewing-Hopewell because of it's location and great proximity to our wedding reception. They provided a free shuttle from our reception venue to the hotel (before and after the reception). The rooms were $129 a night with breakfast...this seemed a bit high to me considering we were booking a block of rooms, but we did it anyway.
There were some good and not-so-good things about this hotel.
- The hotel was just renovated earlier this year. It has a very modern lobby and bar area. This was great when we came back after the reception was over...we were able to still get drinks and hang out together. It had a nice vibe, very modern and clean.
- Excellent location, right off of I-95 (easy to get to Philadelphia and to get to the NJ turnpike).
- Breakfast the morning after was a nice touch. We didn't really know what to expect since we included this with our guests' reservations. But this breakfast was in a private room the next morning...the food wasn't overly fancy, but it was clean and there was plenty of it. We liked that it was private so it allowed our guests to hang out a bit more before saying goodbye.
- Reservations: we had to make reservations for some of our guests who came from out of the country and/or could not speak English. My husband booked a few rooms under the guests names. The front desk charged his card twice multiple times (because the Marriott charges when you first make the reservation). This happened to two other guests as well. Also, when my husband called back Susan (the reservations manager) multiple times to get this cleared up, she never returned his calls. When I dealt with Susan for other issues, she sometimes returned my calls/e-mails and sometimes not. It was definitely not consistent.
- Guests who were booking under an employee/family/business discount could not be counted towards our total number of rooms booked.
- Our room for the night of the wedding WAS upgraded to a suite, but it was still a rather simple room. Nothing over-the-top to "wow" you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Ewing Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Ewing Hopewell Hotel Ewing
- Ewing Marriott
- Ewing Courtyard