“Such a great day” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Friday, and dinner only on Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Langhorne,Pa.
“Such a great day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Was out on a great October day. We went riding from lower Bucks count along River road and crossed over to NJ at Frenchtown. We continued our ride down the Jersey side and stopped at Erinri in Ewing Twp. NJ. We sat at the bar and had fresh oysters, Meza platter, and lambchop appetizer. The food was great and Kyle, are server and bartender, was exceptional. She was able to keep everyone in her area content, happy, and well informed. We will continue to make Erini a place to stop on our Saturday drives. Thanks Kyle

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
Columbia, Maryland
“Not so Posh!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

On 9/23/2013 was visited the area on a business trip with 2 colleagues. When traveling I used reviews and stars ratings to determine where to east. I landed at Erini's based on reviews. I was not impressed.

My group consisted of 2 white women and one black. It took a while to be waited on. The waitress finally gave us some attention so we ordered. The waitress looked my other colleagues in the eye and directly when reviewing today's special but did not look at me once. Maybe she thought I didn’t understand English because of my tanned skin. I ordered the half rack of ribs.

It took over 45 mins to get the order, so long that 2 other tables entering the restaurant after us had order and been served long before our order was brought to the table.

Finally, the order comes and the ribs sauce was brown and tasted more like gravy and not BBQ sauce. They were VERY tender but the sauce ruined it.

I travel a lot for my company, I have had the pleasure of eating at many types of establishments and tasted just about everything under the sun. This visit and mean ranks among the worst for customer service and satisfaction. The following day I visited Revere Restaurant and the experience was much better.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Chris F, Owner at Erini Restaurant, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Ms. Taylor,
We sincerely apologize if you felt you were not given excellent customer service and treated unfairly due to the color of your skin. However, we must clearly and concisely offer additional information so the readers can gauge the validity of your "1 star" review.
Number 1:
Erini graciously welcomes all of its guests, ALWAYS has and ALWAYS will!! Your implication of racial prejudice is outrageous, insulting and absolutely false. Please take the time to read "NancyJ's review dated 10/7/13 "Awesome Restaurant and Service". Just a quote from her review...."I have been at many restaurants when the servers recite the "specials" and they did not look me in the eye. Was I insulted!? NO!!!!!" Since you said you read reviews often, you will be interested to read more of her comments.
Number 2:
Your order was taken at 6:45 pm for 2 salads and 3 entrees on 9/23/13. Your order, a Half Rack of Ribs did take a little more time to heat up due to the meatiness and thickness of our ribs. This statement is true BUT your entire meal was served, finished and paid for in just over 1 hour, by 8 pm when the check was closed. This does not qualify as a long time for a party of 3 for dinner.
Number 3:
Your Half Rack of Ribs was $14.50. Your value rating, again "1 star" is not a valid rating for the quality and quantity of the ribs you were served. This is a special price and great value. You said they were "VERY" tender but did not enjoy the sauce. You never mentioned or spoke of any of the other food items ordered in your review. You ONLY reviewed the BB Rib sauce??? A "1 star" food rating based on sauce? Not exactly a comprehensive review of the food you and your guests were served.
Number 4:
Probably the most interesting "FACT". If your experience did in fact "rank among the worst customer service and satisfaction" one would assume the gratuity would directly reflect it. This was NOT the case as obviously the other guests in your party did not agree with or have any knowledge of your displeasure. The "FACT" is the server received a 21% gratuity for the service she delivered to you and your guests.
Finally, with over 200 reviews and a 91% approval rating, Erini Restaurant continues offer the area's best customer service, atmosphere, food quality and value.
Thank you.
Ewing, NJ
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed many delicious meals at this lovely restaurant, so it was my first choice to host my daughter's Baby Shower for 22 family and friends in the lovely Terrace Room on September 28th. Dori, the event manager, was very helpful in all of the planning stages prior and during this special event! The food and service throughout the late afternoon event was wonderful! Raves for the Vodka Penne from all! So appreciated that the affable owner and chef checked in briefly on how things were going! A special "shout out" to Teri at the front desk who was so helpful for a few last minute needs! Thanks to all for a memorable time in every way!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“Great Ambiance: CHECK. Superb Service: CHECK. Exceptional Food: CHECK.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

There's that lurking demon in all Virgos and I suppose I'm no exception - we're critical. Thankfully I love life and am always in pursuit of all things good and fun, but yes, all things less than perfect - by my own definition, of course - get analyzed and scrutinized for ways they could be improved. How does Erini manage to escape criticism by me then? I suppose that, by my own definition, it provides the perfect dining experience. No need for analysis or long-winded explanations: the combination of perfect ambiance, superb service and bliss-inducing food (I'm beginning to believe in some notion of love and real magic as ingredients in Erini's food) just makes for a critical-free, in-the-moment perfect dining experience. This simple combination seems to elude so many restaurant owners. Perhaps it's because it has taken up permanent residence here at this perfect spot up the hill from the Delaware River: Erini Restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester NY
“An unexpected gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We read reviews here on Erini and found all the praise to be spot on. The chef visited our table (he's a CIA grad) and answered questions about some of the more unusual dishes (rudabega and sweet potato baked with asiago cheese - wow! It was amazing). A deep and varied wine list with fair pricing added to our enjoyment. Service was just right, our waitress was friendly and knowledgable, it was obvious that she enjoyed her work. The chef prepared a glorious dessert for us to share. Highly recommended.