“Wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Friday, and dinner only on Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Ewing, NJ
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed many delicious meals at this lovely restaurant, so it was my first choice to host my daughter's Baby Shower for 22 family and friends in the lovely Terrace Room on September 28th. Dori, the event manager, was very helpful in all of the planning stages prior and during this special event! The food and service throughout the late afternoon event was wonderful! Raves for the Vodka Penne from all! So appreciated that the affable owner and chef checked in briefly on how things were going! A special "shout out" to Teri at the front desk who was so helpful for a few last minute needs! Thanks to all for a memorable time in every way!

Chicago
“Great Ambiance: CHECK. Superb Service: CHECK. Exceptional Food: CHECK.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

There's that lurking demon in all Virgos and I suppose I'm no exception - we're critical. Thankfully I love life and am always in pursuit of all things good and fun, but yes, all things less than perfect - by my own definition, of course - get analyzed and scrutinized for ways they could be improved. How does Erini manage to escape criticism by me then? I suppose that, by my own definition, it provides the perfect dining experience. No need for analysis or long-winded explanations: the combination of perfect ambiance, superb service and bliss-inducing food (I'm beginning to believe in some notion of love and real magic as ingredients in Erini's food) just makes for a critical-free, in-the-moment perfect dining experience. This simple combination seems to elude so many restaurant owners. Perhaps it's because it has taken up permanent residence here at this perfect spot up the hill from the Delaware River: Erini Restaurant.

Rochester NY
“An unexpected gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We read reviews here on Erini and found all the praise to be spot on. The chef visited our table (he's a CIA grad) and answered questions about some of the more unusual dishes (rudabega and sweet potato baked with asiago cheese - wow! It was amazing). A deep and varied wine list with fair pricing added to our enjoyment. Service was just right, our waitress was friendly and knowledgable, it was obvious that she enjoyed her work. The chef prepared a glorious dessert for us to share. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bridgeville, Delaware
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband, sister-in-law and I had a lovey time on Saturday night. We arrived a bit early and graciously seated immediately. The staff is very friendly, warm and professional. Dinner was delicious! To start, My husband and sister-in-law enjoyed a large bowl of steamed mussels in a white wine and garlic sauce, and I had a special beet, mango and goat cheese salad...awesome. Entrees were a shrimp special, Mahi-Mahi and the sirloin steak. We shared and ate like it was our last meal, everything was was so flavorful and beautifully presented. It was my sister in laws birthday, and they made a beautiful platter with her carrot cake, with an apple sliced as a swan with a sugar spun halo. Just beautiful. They chef and owner came to our table to insure we enjoyed our dinners. Nice atmosphere and not as expensive as you might think. Will definitely dine here again, and not just for a special occasion! Excellent!

Visited September 2013
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Warm and welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a night of fabulous food, and Nick and Michelle could not have been more welcoming. My husband and I, with two other couples, celebrated my birthday at Erini's last night. it's one of the best restaurants I have ever been to in the area. The waitresses were very attentive to our needs and Nick out did himself with an awesome birthday creation made of spun sugar.....too beautiful for words! Such a wonderful family atmosphere and such good food and good service. My heartfelt thanks to everyone at Erini's for making my birthday so very special.