“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Emerson, New Jersey
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Sliced steak is the best, I have been going here for over 30 years.....thin crust pizza is good too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Emerson, New Jersey
“What happened here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Used to frequent this establishment but after two horrible consecutive meals this is a bar food only place

Visited October 2013
“Servers are always UNFRIENDLY!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Forget a smile, but could they at least get the scowl off their faces? They always seem pissed that they have to wait on you. I have never been to the Hotel when a) our order wasn't screwed up, and b)the waitress wasn't scowling. Like its my fault they gave me mashed instead of sweet potato fries...

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paramus, New Jersey
“Great Place to Meet With Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you're looking for a great place to meet up with friends, this is it. Noisy enough so that no one pays attention to the noise you're making but not overwhelmingly loud. We've been going here for the past few years and really do enjoy it. Our favorites are the bleu cheese burger, sliced steak and the pizza. I saw someone's comment that the pizza is "so" thin. Yes, it's supposed to be that way. That's their "thing" and that's why people go. We usually get the pizza as an appetizer or with a salad to make a meal and we're big eaters. A large pie and a salad do the trick. The sliced steak has always been thin, done to your request and served up on toast points with melted butter. I can't take a lot of the butter so I tell them "very light on the butter" and it's just fine. The servers have always been so nice to us; I can't complain. Overall, a great family place!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saddle River, New Jersey
“Only go at night, cuz it's really old and dirty looking!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Pizza is good, but they don't give you enough, extremely thin. You need a bunch of them and it gets expensive. Wine is tiny glass. I had a salad that was not bad, some pear thing. I would not go out of my way, just okay.

Visited June 2013