Our flight was cancelled due to weather conditions. The only room left near the airport was this hotel. We were quoted $189 per night but when we got to reception the rate had mysteriously changed to $300. We didn't feel we had any choice so paid the rate. But once we saw the room we changed our minds. What a total dump and does not deserve to carry the Days Inn brand name. In fairness, they did give me my money back and drove us back to the airport for no charge. After seeing the dirty room, we happily chose to sleep in the airport. Beware of this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Days Inn Newark Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport