Stay away from this place.
Was stuck at Newark Airport and this place was on the list of options offered by United Airlines where they said they had negotiated good rates, so I expected it to be reasonable. Turns out I paid more through the United Airlines website that if I had gone directly. Any price was too much! I would not go back if they paid me to stay there. Took 45 minutes for the shuttle from the airport to arrive even though it is only 5 minutes away. The place was really gross. Filthy. The TV, alarm clock and wall heater unit did not work. The bathroom had a inch of brown water on the floor.
It would have been better to sleep on the floor at the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Days Inn Newark Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport