If I were you, I'd be embarrassed to fly this establishment under the Days Inn flag. No attempt to clear walkways or entrance of snow. Melted snow pooling in lobby. Room not updated in at least 40 years. Dingy, old, depressing decor, some missing items, not ever replaced. No alarm clock. Only bedspread, no blanket. Heater was either too hot, or not. Horrible lighting. Continental breakfast was a roll in a sack. Room was only 8 by 8. Had to slam the door to close. Very unhelpful staff, no smiles, only excuses. The only passable issue was that the bathroom was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Days Inn Newark Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport