If you drive, it's very convenient. For others, they have an excellent shuttle service. The hotel is a typical, older motel. Low-priced. They have a great sports bar next door with great food and drinks. The music was for the younger generation but heck, it was a great night and great way to be stuck at the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Airport Hotel Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport