Checked in at 3 am. First room hadn't been cleaned (tv on, bed un made, dirty towels). Checked into second room. Blow dyer rip off the wall. Outlets falling out of the walls. Realized the next morning that my sheets were stained and the balcony door didn't lock. I talked to the man at the front desk and he was incredibly rude. He refused to discount my rate or really even hear me out. I was highly disappointed and will not be staying at the Days Inn again. Nor will I recommend people there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Days Inn Newark Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport