We stayed there because we missed our connection and the airlines rebooked us 2 days after... I called he told me it would be 99,99$ + tax. He charged us 111$.. + tax.
It was not really clean but for one night, that can do.
Wifi was'nt working I called the reception and he gave me a phone number to call the company that provide their wifi instead of calling himself. You can do that really...???
In the morning the shuttle was not there we would have had to wait for 30 minutes to go to they airport so he called a cab and we paid 25 $????
Anyway, I would'nt go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I-95 in Elizabeth, NJ, the Days Inn Newark Airport Hotel is the premier place for guests to stay on their venture into New York and New Jersey. Guests will find getting to and from Newark International Airport is easy with our 24hr complimentary airport shuttle that runs every 30 minutes. Conveniently located just four miles away from the "city that never sleeps," the hotel offers easy access to famous New York City attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and the Empire State Building. UMDNJ, the Newark Museum and Jersey Gardens Mall. Downtown New York City is 20 minutes from our Newark hotel. Times Square, Central Park and the Met are less than a half-hour away from Elizabeth, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Newark Liberty International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Newark International Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Econolodge Hotel Elizabeth
- Econo Lodge Newark Airport