I am a Hilton Diamond member and only write these reviews when I want to recognize good service.
We stayed one night on Jan 23rd before catching a flight early in the AM. The room was very well kept and the service was very good. We have stayed there in the past and will be back because the staff is very helpful.
Due to the snow and bad weather we have had on the east coast getting in and out of the parking lot with bags was difficult. That is until Anreas G at the front desk took are of the situation for us. Thanks.
The only issue is the breakfast staff. They are supposed to be open at 6:00 am. They do not open the restaurant until about 6:15 am. They offer other options but I wanted a full breakfast before my very long flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers.In 2012 the Hotel will complete a full room decor and furnishings renovation to include upgraded services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton