This hotel is loud. Guests in the hall way at all hours of the night laughing loudly, shouting, etc. As a business traveler, I'm not too keen on that. There clearly wasn't a lot of thought given to who was on the "executive floor". Parking is a bit of a challenge. There is plenty of parking, but you may have to walk a substantial distance over low quality lot (pot holes, loose gravel, very dirty) to get back to the hotel entrance. Fine if you aren't wearing dress shoes.
The rooms are nice, the lobby is nice, some of the staff are nice.
The staff member at checkout didn't have time to acknowledge my presence nor print a receipt for me (not under my door when I left for my flight). Not sure I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers.In 2012 the Hotel will complete a full room decor and furnishings renovation to include upgraded services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton