My husband and i drove from Florida on July 11 got to the Hilton on July 12 stayed through the 14th. We booked this the night before and got Friday night for $109 and Saturday night for $119 plus two day covered parking was normally $20 per day we got it for $15 a day. Upon arrival checking in was fast and friendly. Lobby was beautiful had Starbucks, bar, lounge and restaurant. Elevator took a minute to reach lobby we stayed on the 11th floor right by the ice machine and elevator. Our amazing view we could see the airport. Our room was really modern, clean, cozy and i loved everything about it. We had a nice size bathroom very clean. Our bed was comfy with a back light for reading. I would recommend this hotel one of the best i have stayed at in New Jersey. According to traffic Times Square for us driving was around 20-30 min.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers.In 2012 the Hotel will complete a full room decor and furnishings renovation to include upgraded services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton