I have stayed many times at this hotel, and always find it comfortable, clean and fairly convenient.
The rooms are very good (at least on the Hhonors floor) and the people are friendly.
Just two niggles - the bus comes every 20 minutes which can seem like an age when waiting at a murky end of Newark airport when tired, squinting to read the signs on the buses in the dark (and rain). And, why start breakfast at 6.30am when so many people need early flights? After all, that's why we stay there! The Starbucks option isn't credible - to me at least. Open for breakfast at 5 or 5.30 am and it would be much better!
There is no Executive lounge for those that are used to such things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24-hour shuttle service from and to Newark Liberty International Airport, this full service hotel offers comfortable guest rooms, a choice of food & beverage outlets as well as 24 hour room service. Our Precor Fitness Center and indoor heated pool are for hotel guests only. The hotel is conveniently located and a short train ride away to Newark and New York City, as well as Liberty State Park and NJ cruise piers.In 2012 the Hotel will complete a full room decor and furnishings renovation to include upgraded services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Newark Airport Hotel Elizabeth
- Newark Airport Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
- Newark Hilton