“Great option if you have time to kill at EWR (Newark)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 attractions in Elizabeth
Type: Malls
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Outlet Collection | Jersey Gardens is the premier fashion outlet destination in the New York area! The Collection features over 200 top brand-name fashion outlets including Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, and True Religion Brand Jeans. Coming Soon: Michael Kors!
Lima, Peru
14 attraction reviews
“Great option if you have time to kill at EWR (Newark)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

The mall is very good for an Outlet Mall. If you find yourself with an extended layover at EWR, this mall is certainly worth a look to kill some time.

The stores offered here are your normal outlet mall stores but the prices we found were neither great nor horrible. You can find some great deals but other items were priced about regular price.

If you have an overnight - I suggest you stay at the Country Inn and Suites because this is right across the street from the mall.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
sheffield
14 attraction reviews
“jersey gardens mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We booked to go to jersey gardens mall with viator - the website states bus pickup in new york 9.30am and returning to new york 6.30pm. When we got the onboard tour bus the driver informed us that she wouldn't be coming back for us until 7.30pm!!!!! I know I can shop but that was stupid

When we arrived the place was massive - but virtually empty - people didn't start coming in until 2pmish - this was brillant for us as we could wander with no crowds. The bargains were amazing - abercrombie & fitch t shirts were half price - went into the coach shop and at the door staff were handing out vouchers for an extra 40% discount!

If you get the bus from the port authority you need to bear in mind that the first bus back to new york is 2pm and they were only running every hour when we were there.

All in all - well worth a visit

Buenos Aires, Argentina
28 attraction reviews
“Worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Some shops had extremely cheap stuff. Worth taking a day off... go with patience and take an empty suitcase with you cause you'll be needing it.

Take your foreign ID if you have one, they'll give you a discount book with vouchers.

Only half an hour trip from Port Authority to get there in the morning... but the same trip back took two and a half hours in the evening during rush hours.

Visited November 2012
London
“Depressing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Why oh Why, when there are the splendours of New York city on your doorstep would you schlep half an hour to a badly lit, down at heel, tat-filled shopping mall in the middle of nowhere? Sorry I just don't get it, and I do realise my view is in the minority here....but I found the day I have just spent at Jersey Gardens utterly depressing. I understand if you live locally it is a money conscious way to budget shop and if I lived locally I'd probably use the facility, but as a tourist I just don't see the point. Yes I got a couple of pairs of cheap Levi's but there were very few decent brands I'd heard of and most of the shops were low quality and cheap. This wasn't a "fun" day out or a good way to enjoy a rainy day - there are better things to do in New York.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
“Great for bargains and Tax free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We took the 111 bus from the Port Authority bus station - $14 round trip and only about a 20 minute ride - and we couldn't believe how packed the bus was. Clearly a place that the locals shop at and a lot of them were pulling suitcases to fill!! We got some great buys - Wrangler shirts for £6 - and the best thing is, NO TAX!!! Def worth a visit if you are in NY.

Visited November 2012