I understand the Go Green, cut down on washing towels etc however when you book and pay for a room for 2 adults, 2 towels is ridiculous. In the bathroom, one tiny shampoo, one tiny conditioner, one lotion and two bars of soap. So we could each have our own bar of soap but were expected to share the shampoo. 2 towels 2 hand towels one bath mat. So you had to figure out how to dry you body and hair with the same towel. Since this was a one night stay, and almost $150 for a room (with tax that is) I assumed towels and shampoo was included. I didn't bother calling the front desk because the desk is not in the hotel , it's a separate building and I wasn't about to walk outside at night for that. I believe they are renovating to add the main lobby to inside the hoterl. the room was clean, it is not fancy at all.. very basic, peeling wallpaper but minor. We tried to go to breakfast and it was so packed we got coffee and left. So I would think about staying there, but ask for extra towels and toiletries at signing...and don't count on breakfast unless you are up at 6:30. They have a shuttle to RESORTS but none of the times were convenient. Resorts charged only $10 To park and if you get a receipt when you pay, they will let you come back once.. parking at night is $15 At RESORTS. Margaritaville and steel pier with the rides is right there. Staff was nice... no visible security.. I would not walk alone. because it is desolate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Are you looking for a clean and affordable hotel, but don't want to stay in downtown Atlantic City? The Holiday Inn Express Hotel in West Atlantic City, NJ is a four-story interior corridor hotel with a great room and a full breakfast served from 6:30 AM - 9:30 AM daily. We are located just two miles from FAA Tech Center and Atlantic City Airport. Holiday Inn Express in West Atlantic City is located just 10 minutes from the excitement of the Atlantic City casinos, beaches and boardwalk. We offer a shuttle to the boardwalk for those guests who would prefer not to drive. Every over sized room has a 25-inch TV, free cable and HBO, free high-speed wireless Internet and voice mail, coffee makers, fridges, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and clock radios. You will fall in love with our brand new king and traditional double bedded rooms with desk and easy chair. Visit Atlantic City, NJ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express West Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express West Atlantic City Hotel Egg Harbor Township
- Holiday Inn Express Pleasantville
- Holiday Inn Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Holiday Inn