“Why not everyware” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
LAKE HOPATCONG
“Why not everyware”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The TV adds don't do this place justice. It's everything they say and more. the only bone I have to pick with them is that I live in Morris County and the closest place is hours from me. For what they give you I don't see how they stay in business. I love buffet restaurants and for the price, quality, quantity, cleanliness, and service its a GREAT value. When I go to AC even though I stay at the Casinos for 2 to 3 days I go with my son at least one or two times to Golden Corral for lunch or dinner. The Casino buffets have a hard time standing up to the value of GC. This time I was with out power and heat for 13 days because of SANDY and drove to 3 hours to Abscom 15 minutes outside of AC at a Super 8 which had no problem for power or gas lines.Golden Corral was just the thing that brightened my day..Thanks again

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Food was excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food at this place has always been very consistant and very well priced! Try the pot roast it melts in your mouth! Highly reccomend this place for a family!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
new york
“Very good with a very affordable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

For $28 for 2 adults and 2 kids (5 yrs olds), this is a very good buffet deal! they serve everything, except sushi :). good foods were boneless ribs, grilled chicken and steaks! the it was cold in where we dined but managed. there's just this annoying guy eating by himself and after i sneezed, he just paused without looking back (and i though he'll say bless you but he didn't) and continued eating. and when our waitress came to introduced herself politely to me and after going to his table, he said the guy behind me (which is me) is kinda freaking him out and wanted to move to another table! and since it was cold in that area, i just moved to another one and the waitress apologized and told her other crew members that the guy was weird enough to say such comments unless he'll tip her a $100. anyway, going back to the restaurant, our new waiter offered us a complimentary coffee which i liked since we have to travel an hour back home. bathroom was also good and they have a lever where u could put ur arm instead grabbing the door knob with your cleaned hands.

overall, food was great for a $10 per adult and $4 per child (tips not included yet) and would definitely a recommended buffet place!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
new jersey
“Surprise! Was pretty good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Passed by on way home from a shore trip and my 8yr old begged us to stop because he saw the cotton candy on their commercial.
Was very apprehensive as we don't due buffets...
What a surprise! Food was actually pretty good, plentiful and healthy alternatives were available including fresh fruit and veggies!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood nj
“The Good The Bland The Sweet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

First of all remenber your paying 10.99 per person. The chicken was very good, both fried and grillled.
The vegatables were good to bad, carrots very good, fried zucchinni big yuk,
Steak was juicy, salad bar crisp.
desearts sweet, place was clean,
so for 10.99 there was some Happy faces
Great value for family on budget.

• Visited August 2012