“Honest staff!” 3 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Philadelphia, PA
“Honest staff!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2005

The hotel is average, but seems to be a good clean value for the money. Re: previous reviewers comments on noise; we stayed two nights, Thur & Fri. Thursday was extremely quiet. Fri., when weekend groups arrived and restaurant was in full swing, wasn't exactly quiet, but no worse than you would expect for a relatively small facility where you can only get so far away from the action. Best thing about our stay was returning to find a piece of jewelry that my friend hadn't even realized was lost laid out on the dresser where we would find it. Apparently the clasp broke and it fell off and the maid found it on the floor when cleaning the room. THANK YOU!

76 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2003

I was confirmed at the Clarion June of 2003. I found it necessary to check out at 11:00pm due to the fact that there was a huge party in the bar and in the rooms surrounding my room. I was on the highest floor and was able to hear the music in my room from the bar on the first floor. I requested to be moved, but the manager was unable to do so. I left the hotel at 11:30pm with 3 small children to find another hotel. The manager at the hotel charged our credit card even though we did not stay at the hotel. I found the front desk staff and the manager to be very rude and unreasonable. The hotel is in need of some updates, it looks run down.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2003

To preface: it was three years ago when I stayed here, and it was then the Sheraton Atlantic City. Clarion has since acquired the property. My stay in this hotel was awesome. The suite we stayed in was first-class, and the hotel itself was large and beautiful with a really cool atrium. It is about a 5-10 minute drive from the strip, although you can see the casino lights clearly from your window. The price for a Saturday night was pricey, but cheaper than a comparable suite at one of the casinos. If you want a really nice place to stay and don't mind staying down from the strip, try this property out. (I'm planning a trip next month and the Clarion tells me the hotel has not changed since the ownership swap)

Been to Clarion Hotel & Convention Center Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel & Convention Center Atlantic City

Address: 6821 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Location: United States > New Jersey > Egg Harbor Township
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Egg Harbor Township
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Hotel & Convention Center Atlantic City 2.5*
Beautiful 6 story atrium Hotel located just 10 minutes from the world famous Atlantic City Beaches and Casinos. With more that 25,000 square feet of meeting space including our Beautiful Grand Ballroom, we can acomodate groups from 10 to 1,000 Perfect for Weddings, Family reunions, Conventions, Bus Groups and Corporate meetings. We offer 213 oversized traditional rooms and suites We are the perfect place to "get together" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Convention Center Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Hotel And Convention Center Atlantic City
Clarion Egg Harbor Township
Clarion Hotel Atlantic City

If you own or manage Clarion Hotel & Convention Center Atlantic City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.