If you've ever been to Italy, you will feel nostaglic upon arrival to Tuscany House. The hotel and grounds are scenic with frescos as you are welcomed by gracious staff. The wine tasting is limited, but the vouchers for wine purchase and dinner make the travel well worth it. The rooms were fairly large, very clean and quiet. The hotel restaurant had a superb menu and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of our sumptuous meal. Check out their periodical festival packages--well worth the travel!
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany House At The Renault Winery Hotel
- Tuscany House At The Renault Winery Hotel Egg Harbor City
- Renault Winery
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nearly a century and a half old, Renault Winery is a recognized New Jersey State Historical site and one of the oldest continuously operating wineries in the United States. Like a fine varietal, the winery has continued to grow, develop and improve with age. Today, Joseph Milza, a former newspaper owner and publisher, owns and operates the winery and vineyards with his family. Under his direction, the winery has thrived and become one of the most popular tourist attractions in New Jersey and a favorite of local residents.~Renault Winery ~ Tuscany House Hotel ~ Joseph's Restaurant ~ Vineyard Golf Course ~ Renault Gourmet Restaurant ~ Wedding ~ Banquets ~ Corporate Meetings ~ Award Winning Wines ~ Gift Shop ~ Tours & Tasting~ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Tuscany House at the Renault Winery Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.