I would say this is a good hotel to stay but a pain if you do not have a car and planning to stay little long term. The hotel would be the best if they provide a shuttle to Metuchen or more better till metropark where many offices are located. There is practically no public transport like bus route available untill you reach the nearest station which is like 2-3 miles. I wonder what stops the hotel management to start a shuttle service as this would make a big difference in hotel bookings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are traveling to New Jersey on business or pleasure, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Edison by Marriott is the place to be. This three story hotel has spacious, fresh and clean guest rooms and suites at affordable price, right for anyone's budget. The Fairfield Inn & Suites is a brand new hotel suitably located off Rt. 287 North at Exit 4 in central New Jersey. Business Travelers will enjoy convenient access to numerous companies and universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn and Suites Edison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Edison Hotel Edison
- Fairfield Inn Edison
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Edison
- Edison Fairfield Inn