I had an on-going problem with the room A/C which made for a difficult night's sleep. The hotel staff were responsive and came up to fix it (twice), finally getting it right the next morning. I appreciate that problems may occur anywhere and give the management and staff kudos for their efforts to fix the problem and for ultimately making it right with me.
Other than the problem with the A/C, the room was fine. The breakfast was good until I noticed there were fruit flies all over the pastries. When I pointed this out to the staff, they immediately came over and removed all the pastries and took them into the kitchen.
Many of the hotels I stay at offer free high-speed internet, though not all. I didn't like that this Sheraton dinged you for it.
Given this was a first experience at this hotel, I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt on the A/C. They appeared to be sincerely trying and the staff were all courteous and accommodating. Still, there were plenty of negatives. Probably not my first choice next time, but I might be willing to try again because of the staff and management response.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Edison
- Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan
- Sheraton Edison
- Edison Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center is in the heart of Raritan Center, a business traveler's dream. We are steps away from the New Jersey Convention Center and the great things NJ has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.