We checked in late in the evening. The desk person seemed very confused on how to check me in and seeemed even more confused when asked if we could add a day to our stay. (We did not end up staying a second night.) After getting to the room, we quickly found out the toilet could not flush because the handle was broken. We had to take the lid off the tank to flush the toilet. Also, my reservations were for 4 and there were 3 washcloths and towels and no soap. I went to the office to tell the desk person and he went someplace and brought back 2 towels, washcloths and hand towels that were unfolded - like he pulled them out of the dryer - and put them through the opening in the security opening. When I told him about the toilet, he said, "Ok, I will let them know tomorrow." A new room or any other consolation was offered. Since it was already past midnight and we had an early morning, I just went back to my room. Everything else about the room was fine. No continental breakfast was offered. I am not sure if I would recommend this hotel to others.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Edison Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Edison Hotel Edison
- Edison Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms feature wireless internet, complimentary local and long distance calls and faxes, lobby coffee, upgraded HBO channels, pay per view entertainment.Our coffee bar is in our lobby and available 24/7 along with complimentary USA Today during the week. Our Superior King rooms include micro fridge, in room coffee brewer and a large work area. Children under 18 are free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Red Roof Inn, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Edison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.