“Great Italian !” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Italian !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Yes they have pizza, lots and lots of pizza but they also have a great antipasto with fresh mozzarella and Boars Head meats, it's best with their balsamic vinegarette. I had the chicken Marsala, the wine sauce was just right. Top it off with a hand filled cannoli and you can't go wrong. If your heart is set on pizza I suggest the Lasagna pizza, it is meal in itself.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Huntsville, Alabama
“I Live in Alabama and Work Hard to Come to NJ to Eat Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Since I am retired I am traveling all over the U.S. and world. I work hard to ensure I am in Edison at least once a year to eat at Edison Pizza. I ate there the first time five years ago after it was recommended by a hotel. The service is always friendly, the prices are exceptional and the food is delicious. Do not get a small salad and an entree. Get one or the other as you can't finish both. There menu is varied and they do a very busy to go business - mostly pizza - which I haven't tried just because everything else is so delicious.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NEW JERSEY
“1/2 pizzeria 1/2 quaint restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Gathered with some friends. Good service, good food, byob. They had a buffet available that did not look too appetizing. I'd go again.

Visited May 2012
Vicenza, Italy
“Nice family place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Consistently good food and a nice neigborhood place for the family.

Visited January 2011
“Awesome food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

We happened upon this establishment on a recent trip to NJ and had to add it to TA. We went on 2 separate occasions, and both times came away with positive results. This restaurant is located in a small strip mall and is a ways back from the road so it could be easy to miss. On our first visit my wife had pizza and garlic knots, and I had the penne with chicken and vodka sauce - yum! We decided to come back a few nights later, and my wife had sicilian pizza, and I has 1/2 chicken parm hero (which was about a foot long!) plus a slice of pizza. The service both times was terrific (friendly servers) , and we saw several families who are "regulars" and come in every week. They have an extensive menu, so pretty much you can find anything Italian you'd want. The restaurant was very clean and inviting. We'll definitely be back again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere