“impeccable service, friendly staff, fantastic wedding site!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Hope Road, Eatontown, NJ 07724   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
New Jersey
“impeccable service, friendly staff, fantastic wedding site!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

**A big thank you to Heidi, Ernie, Alina, and Nemo for helping create the ambiance for the wedding of our dreams & going above and beyond our expectations! :) I emailed Heidi at least once a week and never did she ever give me an attitude or ignore my requests, no matter how insignificant they were! Ernie made sure my parents rooming accommodations were cared for and he was genuinely a very nice guy! Alina was prepared for all my "Stuff" the day before ....she broke out her notepad to make sure all my little requests were tended to! and Nemo helped make sure the reception was fluid and that we enjoyed ourselves, not worrying about small details!**

We held our wedding reception at the Sterling Ballroom after our ceremony in New Brunswick, NJ. It is a convenient location, located off exits on rt. 35, rt. 18 and the parkway; therefore not one of our guests got lost traveling to the reception. The reception site is newly remodeled and is GORGEOUS! The design & color scheme is inviting, serene, and elegant. Additionally, all of our concerns were cared for. Guests raved about the food and service, stating wait staff was attentive to their needs. We danced all night long, we had a big party and enjoyed ourselves...no drama only FUN!!

After the reception we all descended into the field next to the hotel and set of fireworks!! :) Nobody complained and we have amazing pictures for our wedding album! After the fireworks guests went to the lounge for the after hours party, guests who planned on staying the evening ventured in their for another drink or to continue dancing...it def. helped continue the fun for the night!

We stayed in the honeymoon suite, everyone thought it was awesome, i especially LOVED the shower...i think it could hold minimum 15 people! hahaha, it was gigantic! i enjoyed waking up the morning after and turning on the fire place! it rocked!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
South Amboy, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

I got married on June 13, 2010 at the Holiday Inn at Tinton Falls. My husband and I were suppose to have an outside wedding but due to the weather I was married inside the Sterling Ballroom. Nemo the Banquet Manager was the best he flipped the two venues and the inside was just as beautiful as having an outside wedding. After the wedding we stayed in the Bridal Suite it was beautiful and the beds were extremely comfortable. I had the wedding of my dreams the ambiance, the food, the decor was all I hoped for and then some! Heidi Hutch assisted me with any questions that I had for the 9 months it took me to plan my dream wedding. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn.

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Ewing, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

I must say that the Hotel Manager, Ernie, worked very well with my wife and my son's new in-laws with setting up arrangements for his wedding stay. We traveled to the wedding site from the hotel. Reserved 52 rooms and the sunday morning breakfast program set up by Ernie was excellent. I also received a phone call on monday from the managers office that they found one of the envelopes, containing a check from a wedding guest while cleaning a room (we are not sure how that envelope got to the room t was found in, since it was not even on the same floor they stayed). However, the worst part of the whole weekend is that my son's wedding gift from his new wife (a 1000.00 Movado watch) somehow disappeared from his room while we were all at breakfast (he left it on the night stand next to the bed while he was at the breakfast). So, to end a great weekend, we were very disappointed that the watch somehow dissappeared from a locked room and could not be found (the room was cleaned while he was at breakfast). Scary. For this reason, I could not recommend this place for anyone to stay, because of the loss a very expensive item. That's what I mean about the laxed security.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
new york, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

When I found out I had to stay at a Holiday Inn, I was dreading it because I figured it would be really terrible. I have to say, I was so pleasantly surprised by this place. It is INCREDIBLY nice and does not even remotely resemble a Holiday Inn! Talk about a hidden gem... I am surprised that the other reviews are not better! The hotel was beautifully decorated, everything was brand new and the inside looked like a $300/night boutique hotel somewhere. They even had towel animals with sunglasses on them on our beds, which I thought was cute - like you would find on a cruise or something! I have stayed at the nearby Courtyard many times and I can tell you that it does not hold a candle to this place. I will definitely be back when I have to stay in the area. The employees were also really nice, especially a younger man working at the front desk last night. He was very helpful. Overall, someone is doing a great job running this place and decorating it!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
JerseyGirl166, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, June 18, 2010
We are so, so glad that we put an unexpected smile on your face during your stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your enthusiasm and let us know that we hit the mark. Our entire team will continue to work hard to ensure that every guest's stay is as wonderful as yours, and to ensure that your next stay is even better.
tinton falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

Our company held it's annual awards banquet here in addition to two (2) business meetings. The food and service were outstanding. The catering staff was very professional and accomodating. Their attention to detail, helped make this night a great success. We look forward to holding our future events here, and would recommend this facility for anyone's banquet needs.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
San Clemente, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

This is just a basic hotel. It's clean and it seems as though they have updated some things in the room such as the tv. The staff seems nice but very busy trying to check in guests, answer phones etc. There is often only one person alone at the front desk. Others have noted that you can hear doors slamming etc. which is true but it's still not bad but the beds were awful. My husband and I were both waking with aching backs. Not great beds at all. Other than that, if you get a deal it's clean and close to highway.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Fayetteville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2009

I travel for work on a weekly basis and have stayed in numerous hotel chains all over the country. This Holiday Inn consistently remains one of my favourite places to stay. The personnel are always professionsl, caring, and friendly. The housekeeping, restaurant and front desk personnel are particularly accomodating and always go out of their way to make me feel welcome. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for accomodations in the area I strongly feel that you will be as impressed as I am and will not be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown? Share your experiences!