“Staff went over and beyond to help!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Hope Road, Eatontown, NJ 07724   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Staten Island, New York
“Staff went over and beyond to help!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was really impressed with LYDIA at the front desk when she went over and beyond to help me with my request. I travel alot for business but I have never had the time to write a review about any hotel but I certainly had to in this case. The hotel staff are generally very courteous and helpful, I have stayed here about 6 times and I look forward to my next stay. Thanks again Lydia!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Opeyemi E,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We are glad to hear that Lydia and the rest of the staff were able to assist you with all your needs during your stay. We are thrilled that you continuously choose to stay with us and always have an exceptional experience. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chesapeake, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Bottom-line up front. There is only Wi-Fi in the guest rooms--no hardwired connections. Upon my inquiry, I was informed the computers in the business center were hardwired, but still there is always the possibility of someone looking of your shoulder and your time is limited, so others can use these computers. I did get a heartfelt apology and even an offer to change my reservation so that I could relocate to another hotel that offered hardwired internet connections in the guest rooms. I declined and decided to live with the inconvenience (too much trouble explaining the changes to the boss). So if you work from your room or even need to access your personal accounts, beware or what you send and receive via unsecure Wi-Fi.

Another less than secure item caught my attention. With additional hardware added to the room door, it resulted in affecting the flushness to the jamb. It was not possible to secure the deadbolt lock. The other (3rd line of defense) catch did function properly.

The heating/cooling fan-coil unit was loud and seemed to never stop running; first heating and then cooling. How about a few degrees tolerance? I was awakened several times by the sound of fan-coil unit starting. While sitting at the desk in the room, I felt a cold draft blowing in on my feet below the fan-coil unit.

The height of the desk chair was not adjustable and was too low for me, and I'm only of average height. After a few minutes, it was rather uncomfortable. The bed was softer than I prefer, but I like a very firm bed and only feather pillows were in the room. There is a restaurant, but I did not eat there, so cannot comment on their menu, costs or quality.

The walls are apparently rather thin. On both nights I stayed, there was a gathering of several guests in a room adjacent to mine with load talking and laughter at around 6:00 PM and again at 9:00 PM, each for about 30 minutes in duration. Fortunately I was not trying to sleep during these gatherings.

My business was west of the hotel location and arriving and departing to and from the hotel required an ‘interesting’ route including U-turns, etc. Traffic wasn’t too bad, so I did mange, but NJ roads are interesting to say the least.

Overall the hotel had a very friendly and caring staff. It was very clean and appeared to be a well-maintained property. There was plenty of available parking and there are numerous choices of restaurants and a large shopping mall nearby. Negotiating the roads remains a challenge. My co-workers have stayed here on there trips to the area and recommend this Double Tree.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear WA2world,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, found our staff to be friendly and caring, and found the location of our property to be convenient for your needs. We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding our business center and some of the amenities in your room. We will share your review with management and make sure that your comments are addressed. Thank you again, and we hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable, staff was helpful and friendly, breakfast excellent buffet. Gym was OK. Heater a bit noisy, room door a bit loose, but overall was glad I stayed there while visiting the area. Looks like a nice outdoor pool for summer, but no pool for winter.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Laura F,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we have to offer. We hope you choose to stay with us again during the warmer months so you can enjoy our relaxing pool!

Uxbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I booked 11 rooms for only one night and received immediate and detailed responses to all my questions and concerns. Every detail was meticulously completed by the Group Sales Coordinator (Thank you Kristina!) and as usual when working with HS students, she had to be patient as things change. The location was easy to find. The check-in of 31 people took less than 10 minutes as all was prepared, laid out and ready to go upon arrival. Breakfast vouchers were in with the keys and every person had the right key to the right room. And, all the keys worked the FIRST time!
Breakfast in the morning was well worth the minimal expense, about $5-$6 included in the room. The food was hot, or cold if you prefer, with healthy choices! I couldn't have been more pleased. Oh, there was plenty of parking available for buses as well.

Room Tip: All the rooms are generous when it comes to size. The junior suites were pretty big for junior suit...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Dan B,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so thrilled that you and your group had an exceptional stay with with us at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls, and that everything went smoothly from the time you arrived until you checked-out. Your review will be shared with Kristina and the entire staff as I am sure that your review will brighten their day. Thank you again, and we hope you all choose to stay with us in the future!

tinton falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The DoubleTree Hotel in Tinton Falls has, and always is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel at home. The rooms are always clean and spacious. I would recommend this for family as well as business travelers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Steven S,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your accommodations and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers, and we hope to see you again soon!

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I've reviewed this hotel in the past and the scores remain the same, excellent, excellent, excellent. The staff is very friendly, helpful and courteous, the amenities are great and the restaurant is excellent. I've been staying here for almost 10 years, it is top notch.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Eric Y,

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for continuously choosing to stay with us! We are thrilled that you always have exceptional experience when you stay at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls. We greatly appreciate all your outstanding reviews, and we look forward to your next stay.

Milford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Rooms were large and clean. The staff were both friendly and accommodating, handling any problems quickly and efficiently. Breakfast was excellent and the night we got in even the burger at the bar was good. We were there for a wedding and it went off without a hitch from beginning to end. Would highly recommend it to anyone. One of the most pleasant stays we have experienced.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Carol K,

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments and your recommendation to other travelers. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown? Share your experiences!