“Birdbath Martini's” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Birdbath Martini's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Most restaurants in this area will charge you New York City prices for martini and give you very little for the cost. I like the food and specials at the Olive Garden, but the enormous martini's for a reasonable price bring me back.

Visited June 2012

morganville NJ
“Somewhat disappointing - used to love this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ordered the Zuppa Toscana and they brought about an inch deep serving of soup. Really, for over $5.00? The breadsticks seemed to be yesterdays; you can re-heat them but the experienced diner can tell. The chicken and pasta dish was a "settle for" - they used to have a great canneloni or Taste of Italy sampler that I didn't see. And then there was single diner syndrome where the refills were sparse.. Rather disappointing as this used to be my favorite place to go. Or maybe it's a location thing....and the East Brunswick store is better kind of like the Hazlet Friday's is always better than the Marlboro Fridays.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Easton, PA
“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

great food and service. We love this place as it is very close to the Sheraton just on the other side of the hightway.

They are quick, good and enjoyable atmosphere.

Visited September 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Wish we had one here in Ottawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We went to the Olive Garden twice during our vacation and were very happy both times. The service was very good, the food was excellent. From pasta dishes, to pizza, to burgers - we were all very satisfied with our choices. Refills on salad and breadsticks. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited August 2012
Wayne, New Jersey
“Very Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went to the Olive Garden on August 4th. First off, why would 90% of the chairs have wheels? I have a 4 year old and a 7 year old and there is no way I want them in a chair with wheels at a restaurant. When I asked not to be put there I got a bit of an attitude from the hostess which turned out was filling in for our waitress "Katie". No idea where Katie was for the first part of our visit. I gave our order which was simple, pizza, chicken fingers, and soup and salad. No Pizza?? I asked and was told it was up and and they were just waiting on the chicken. Okay, then bring me the pizza. Then my soup, salad, chicken. Still no pizza. Katie now appeared and apologized. A pizza finally came out. Didn't see Katie for some time, never checked on us, etc. Manager apologized and said dessert would be on them. Great, thanks. Dessert was good and then when I got my bill they charged us for the adult pizza. Really? I had to bring that to the managers attention and she took that off the bill too. She seemed very cold, disinterested, insincere and going through the motions in her apology. Very disappointing service.

Visited August 2012