“Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Collierville, Tennessee
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

50's style diner. Love the burgers, the milk shakes are the best. service is always fast. If you are not into burgers with buns, you can get a burger topped salad. many many different kinds of burger toppings, crunchified (with potato chips), blue cheese burger with bacon to name a few. Always go here for lunch when we are in town.

Visited June 2013

Naples, Florida
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Delicious burgers cooked to your satisfaction, my wife did not like the way they cooked her burger and they immediately replaced it. Nice casual dining with community tables and at counters. You will be satisfied with this choice.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great atmosphere and very tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a place of happiness and a place to totally relax and eat. The burgers were excellent. The prices were excellent and at east you got to enjoy the surroundings and your meal. The people and the working staff were excellent and the correspondence was noted of instant response to a customers needs. We would diffidently return here for a quality burgers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
san miguel de allende
“Better than average burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was curious to try this place out. The decor is retro 70's LA coffee shop and I would prefer to have waitstaff take orders but I was pleased with my blue cheese burger. It was the first time in a long time that a burger came out as I ordered it, exactly medium rare, juicy and topped with good quality blue cheese and two extra large slices of crispy bacon. I found the fries a bit greasy and oddly stumpy and the dipping sauce insipid. Prices are high but the quality is better than typical fast food. Burgers for two, two beverages and one order of fries clocked in at over twenty dollars, but it was a good burger.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, NJ
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was surprised to see that this place was nothing more than a glorified "gourmet" fast food restaurant. Was expecting a bit more from Mr. Flay (as I have eaten at many of his restaurants in Las Vegas, AC, etc.) The decor is unique; probably fun for kids. But it really isn't any better, higher quality than many bars, brasseries, at which I have eaten.

By the content of many other reviews, I guess I am the only one to feel this way. But for $30, all my husband and I had was 2 burger, fries, onion rings, and 1 SHARED soda. I guess we (the diners) are supposed to be THRILLED that this restaurant is associated witha gourmet chef. But, as my husband put it, Bobby Flay should have been cooking the food AND handing out autographs for these outrageous prices.

Hey, kids actually get a fair deal here: around $6 for burger, fries, and drink. But adults, ah, that;'s where things get expensive.

I really find this place to be a rip-off. And I truly beleive that if you go to a local steakhouse, you would get just as good a burger and fries. $5 milkshake - are you kdding me? And I have to stand in line like McDonald's or Burger King and order my food? Easy maybe, but worth the price? ABSOLUTELY NOT! There is no table service here or anything; you still have to go up to the machine to get your own drinks, like at all other fast food places.

The flavors might be unique for people who never go out to eat. But Red Robin's (which even includes all you can eat fries!) and my local bar around the corner serve the exact same bleu cheese/bacon combo as what's on Bobby's Burger Palace menu. The only difference is my local bar gives me a much bigger burger, served on a hard Kaiser roll; and that makes all the difference in the world. MUCH MUCH better than Bobby's Burger Palace version of Bleu Cheese/bacon burger served on a sesame seed roll.

Again, maybe fun for kids; but that's about it. Don't waste your money.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere