“Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in East Windsor
New York City, New York
“Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for a weekend and found out they had three weddings, a conference and bands from a skate & surf festival. The housekeeping and the staff at the restaurant were amazing. They had the rooms cleaned on time, left sufficient towels and soaps and were extremely courteous. The chef, waitresses and waiters went above and beyond for the amount of people that stayed at this hotel. I never once felt that it was crowded during my stay. The over all feeling of this hotel left us sleeping peacefully. I would recommend this hotel and would come back and stay here again.

Room Tip: I think any room at this hotel is good, but if you don't want to walk a lot, stay away from room...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Cindy C,

Wow! We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay with us at the Holiday Inn East Windsor! Your amazing comments about your accommodations, the property, and our exceptional team have been shared with everyone. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor, and we hope to see you again soon!

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights to visit a friend of us, convenience place close to 195, the room was clean enough as far as we could tell. The staff was friendly and the food from the restaurant was delicious great service.

• Stayed May 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear 1032j,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your meal at JT's Restaurant & Lounge. We hope you see you again soon!

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

On a long trip to and from New York we needed a hotel for a few hours sleep. I chose the Holiday Inn in East Windsor, NJ and it was a good choice.

I called from a rest area on I95 and got a reservation right away. We arrived in 40 minutes and were ushered into a nice room. At $79 a night (breakfast not included) it was a very comfortable hotel and room.

There is a restaurant in the hotel with a full breakfast for $13 or continental for $9. Good food and good service.

I recommend this hotel if you are ever making the I95 drive to/from New York.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Hi alyork,

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Holiday Inn East Windsor! We are glad we were able to accommodate you the night of your travels, and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the recommendation to other travelers, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

East Windsor, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay for business or for personal engagements. Right off the turnpike, modern and a good value. There is a small restaurant with a bar, and there is always events going on each weekend (wedding, business meetings, etc...). The only negative is the internet service is not that great and makes conducting business difficult at time. Overall this is a great value and only a hour from NYC.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Hi Brian S,

Thank you for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor! All of us at the Holiday Inn East Windsor are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

EB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Recently I had my son's Bar Mitzvah at the Windsor Ballroom in the Holiday Inn East Windsor.

I do not think there are enough strong adjectives in our English language to convey my gratitude to their staff!! Every detail, every single aspect was perfected! And there were a lot of small little details, and every one of them were covered flawlessly. The service!!! The service was impeccable! I’m sure there are places out there for triple the price per head.. maybe they had more upscale food or higher end something or serve Don Perignon champagne like it’s water.. but even if they charged $250 per person, they STILL would not get what I got… the most incredible amazing service you can possibly imagine!

Just seeing how excited the entire staff was for me was truly startling. I felt as though your “customer” wasn’t having her day. .but your friend! I didn’t even get that from my place when I got married! You responded to me as my friends of years reacted! Emotion like that comes from the heart. .you can’t fake through that!

Oh and I had such compliments on the flower centerpieces on the tables! They asked me what florist I used and I said the hotel gives them. See I knew I made the right decision not bothering with other centerpieces! They were perfect and the absolute right touch for the adult tables!!

So that’s how celebrities get treated? I can see how they develop a diva complex because it was the most wonderful feeling in the world! A person could REALLY get used to treatment like that! I know I could!

You all outdid yourself. I will refer you to anyone I can find! What a team!!!

Again, I want to thank every single one of you and every single member of your staff that were there on Saturday! They were flawless! Talk about white glove service! I conduct surveys for a living. And if I received a survey for Saturday. .a scale of 10 would NOT be high enough!!! The entire staff at the Windsor Ballroom would receive 100s!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hi sue b,

Wow! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at the Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn East Windsor for your son's Bar Mitzvah! We greatly appreciate the 5-star review and the wonderful comments about our ballroom, facility, and staff. Your comment will be shared with everyone as I am sure it will brighten their day.

Thanks again!
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

A recent business trip brought me to the area and this hotel proved to be a worthy accommodation.

The hotel is connected to a conference center that offers various types of event rooms for banquets, meetings, etc. The board room that I reserved was perfect for the event.

The accommodations were well appointed. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. It was equipped with a large flat screen television, ample desk and work space and a comfortable place to rest.

The staff also was kind enough to leave a personalized letter along with a basket of snacks during my stay. It was a kind gesture and I appreciated the effort.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel for anyone in the area on business. The hotel was very quiet and the staff was always very friendly. If I am back in the area, I will certainly look no further than the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Spartan55,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review of the Holiday Inn East Windsor! We are so glad that you enjoyed everything about your accommodations, the hotel's amenities, and found the National Conference Center to best suit your needs. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Holiday Inn East Windsor on TripAdvisor.

We hope to see you again soon!
Yerevan, Armenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Very nice personal. Very convenient. We arrived in the evening and we were met by a very nice manager. Despite the fact that the restaurant was already closed at 9:00, we have helped to order food and brought it to the room. It was delicious. If you are traveling and ended up in these parts always stay in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Armen2000,

Thank you for this excellent 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Holiday Inn East Windsor

Been to Holiday Inn East Windsor? Share your experiences!