“Not your run-of-the-mill Italian restaurant.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
“Not your run-of-the-mill Italian restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Although the number of menu selections is small, many of entrees are prepared in a unique style and truly homemade items, creating a very interesting experience. The atmosphere is on the upscale side, but the prices are in the more moderate range.The service is pleasant and efficient. I recommend trying this very different Italian restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Really GOOD meal, service and ambiance.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Try this place! Good Italian food in an area that needs it! Nice atmosphere..warm and clean. Friendly staff and quality food. Byob. Kids menu; comes with a nice family style tossed salad.

Would highly recommend: Fried Calamari; homemade desserts

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service, nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

Fairly nice BYOB located where a bread company Once existed. Nice inside; the hostess bragged about how much time and money went into sound-proofing the restaurant. I prefer not to hear plates clanking, but I do like to hear music when we eat out (maybe a live musician on certain days could be an idea).
Service was okay, our waitress seemed young but friendly. Food was very tasty and served in a timely manner.
Lots of kids so casual attire is fine. Ask for table #20 as it is set in the corner with a great view of the CVS.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Pretty good place and I would go back after awhile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

As another reviewer said, the restaurant is somewhat dark, due to the lighting and dark walls. I happened to like it - my wife and I sat by the fire with a bottle of wine (BYO) and our dinner. We skipped the apps on this visit, but can say that they were pretty good the last times we went there. For this visit I had the Veal Saltembocca and my wife had a seafood dish. We were both happy with our food and there was enough that we needed doggie bags for dinner another night. The price was very fair. The server this time was not very attentive, but we were not in a rush, so it didn't matter to us.the waitress the times before was very attentive and funny. And she recognized us when we came in this time!
I mentioned that I would go back after a while. This is because there are other restaurants out there that need a visit from me.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington Township, New Jersey
“Food is pretty good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Located in the Burlington strip mall...The food was pretty good and it is a BYOB restaurant. We have ordered out from here as well, they do not deliver though. The space is very large.

• Visited June 2011