“Very impressive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands

You added Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   850 Paterson Plank Road, Route 120, East Rutherford, NJ 07073   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
New Jersey
“Very impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I only stayed here for one night for a family wedding in the area, but I was very impressed and very happy with my room. Everything was clean and fresh as the hotel was recently remodeled. All of the staff members I encountered were pleasant, friendly, and professional. Everyone was willing to offer any assistance needed, especially the gentleman working the front desk who took off his own belt and lended it to my brother in law who had forgotten his at home.

The room contained a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker. There was more than enough electrical outlets for all the chargers we need these days and ample lighting. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were quite cozy.
My only issue with the room would be to have a little more "counter" space or a shelf in the bathroom to keep your toiletries.
If I ever have to be in the area again, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Chicagokris,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Meadowlands. I'm delighted to hear that you were impressed with our clean and comfortable accommodations, as well as our staff's friendly and professional service. We appreciate your feedback on all areas and thank you again for writing. We hope to see you again soon!

Nadege Volcy, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed in the Hotel for 3 nights, the location was great with a bus that left us in NY in the front of the hotel!
The front desk receptionists were amazing and helped us with anything we need, directions, tips, every request was attended by them.
It's very well located, close to both local attractions and highways.
We would definitively go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
norale,
Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Meadowlands on your recent visit to New York City. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and found our service and location perfectly suited for your travels. We look forward to your return visit and thank you again for your kind comments.

Barto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love the location of this hotel! There are many near by food places, drug store and most importantly coffee shops! The hotel itself is average it was mostly up to date but room was dusty otherwise bathroom and beds were clean of dirt and stains. The hotel is really close to Meadowlands and Izod Center which makes traveling to this area very easy! The free breakfast is not that great but it's food.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
sweis24,
Thank you for writing. We're pleased to know you love our location and thank you for sharing opportunities for improving our guest experience. I sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of exceeding your expectations. We're committed to your satisfaction and assure you that additional steps have been taken to prevent such occurrences in the future. We hope you'll return to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

just stayed here one night with girls soccer team . thanks to the kindness of the front desk employee, Mike, we realized how quick and easy it was to get to NYC by taking the bus that stops outside the hotel. took a few of the girls into times square for dinner and got back to the hotel 15 minutes after leaving midtown. I would seriously consider this property for a longer visit to Nyc. Free parking is great. The rooms were nicely updated and the breakfast was well stocked. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars is because of the busy road in front of the hotel .It was difficult to sleep because of the traffic noise. If you request a room facing the back of the hotel , you will be fine.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
bethgsimm,
We appreciate you writing a review and choosing Fairfield Inn Meadowland to serve hotel needs for your girls soccer team. Our location is a key attribute and I'm glad Mike informed you of the benefits. We apologize for any traffic noise you encountered. We're glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise and hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you again for writing.

Moraga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

15 minutes from NY with all the amenities of a first class organization. The staff is well trained and run a tight ship. Buses run every 15 to 30 minutes right outside the hotel going to Port Authority! Can't wait to come back !

• Stayed March 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
rosie419,
It's great to hear from you and receive positive feedback from your experience at Fairfield Inn Meadowlands. We're pleased to know our amenities, staff, and close proximity to NY made for such a memorable stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Thank you again for writing!

Garfield, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

There was a hockey team there who banged their hockey sticks on my door and wall several times, I confronted them and parents but it seemed they did not care which kept me up all night long. They ran up and down halls all night long. I tried to ignore it because I had to be in the city at 5am, and work at 6am. They also pulled the fire alarms before 5am in the morning where I rushed outside along with others in the freezing cold. I was so exhausted and upset I had to let someone know. Your wonderful associate Mike at the front desk listened and sympathized with me. He was professional throught out my conversation and gave me a refund back. He cares about the guests and handled my situation wonderfully!! He should definitely be aknowledged for what he did for me! This is why I stay only at Marriott thanks Mike

• Stayed March 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Pittsbu,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and acknowledging Mike on his excellence in service. We sincerely regret the noise disturbances you encountered during your stay, and I am pleased to hear Mike was able to work towards a suitable resolution. I will be certain to recognize Mike with a special commendation for his professional service. We value you as our guest and hope you'll give us an opportunity to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again for writing.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My son's high school basketball team had a tournament in NJ. I chose this property due to the hot breakfast for 17 growing young men. They felt welcome and well taken care of. The beds were incredible. They are looking forward to next years tournament and residing here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Kim R,
Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Meadowlands. We're pleased to have had the opportunity to serve the hotel needs for your son's high school basketball team. We're glad everyone enjoyed a comfortable stay and felt well taken care of by our staff during your visit. We look forward to welcoming the team back for next year's tournament and thank you once again for writing.

Nadege Volcy, General Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands? Share your experiences!