I have been staying at this hotel while I make my move to NY for the past 2 months and really feel like I'm at a home away from home. The staff here is so friendly and helpful and makes me forget that I'm staying in a hotel. The friendliness of Ms.Ester everyday makes me smile and always have a great day. She always goes out of her way to ask how I am and see if there is anything that she can do to make my day better. She is so warm and friendly and I always look forward to seeing her smiling face in the morning. I know that if I ever need anything or have a problem while staying here that she would happily take care of it and in a timely manner. Mr.Rafael is also always present and asking if there is anything he can do and how my stay is. He is so friendly and truly cares about the people that are staying here.
I love the fact that there is a Grill outback and stoves in the room. Also every morning there is a breakfast with coffee and muffins. It makes me feel like I'm at home and saves me money on eating out every night.
Overall I highly recommened this hotel. It's a great hotel with wonderfull accomodations and an even better staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- we are a extendedstay facility, near med-life stadium, we have kitchen in all rooms, housekeeping service once a week, free internet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Meadowlands / East Rutherford Hotel East Rutherford
- Homestead Meadowlands East Rutherford