“Fantastic room for price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford

You added Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 State Hwy., Rte. 3 E., East Rutherford, NJ 07073 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Meadowlands / East Rutherford)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
“Fantastic room for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Really happy with the room. We had the deluxe. It came with pots mugs coffee pot iron blow dryer. Spotless room!! the guy at the counter was so helpful and nice. it really didnt feel like a hotel more like a studio apartment! We will stay again!

• Stayed March 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that the room exceeded all of your expectaions. Thank you for complimenting the frontdesk staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and had a great experience. I wasnt familiar with the Extended Stay chain so I was a bit apprehensive. The staff and managers put my fears to rest. They were great and the service was great as well. i will recommend this hotel to anyone and will definetly go back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you decided to try our hotel, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was perfect i stayed here for work the service is great the staff goes beyond their way to help you. Especially since i was here for so long the kitchen was perfect. Very clean room.i would recommend this hotel

• Stayed February 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that our team provided you with customer service and you found our rooms accommodated your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is right next to major highways, but it is quiet even during the days rush hour. The rooms are clean and accommodating for the price. Frank and Rafael were helpful to me, when I needed things in my room for my infant son. When I come back to the area, I'll stay here again.

+{I v

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and accommodating, but I am even happier to hear that Frank, Rafael, and the rest of our team was able to answer all your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jersey city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

have stayed at this hotel several times(10+), ample parking and 15 minutes drive to NYC for business meetings or party on weekends. friendly staff (Thanks Frank) and good laundry facility. Definitely will keep coming back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you continue to choose our hotel as your accommodation of choice when you are in the area. I am happy that our team continue to deliver great service and I will be sure to share your review with them. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family came over for christmas and i chose this hotel for them. Overall they were haappy with with the hotel and the room. The hotel has free breakfast and also the room has a kitchen and large rooms.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you chose our hotel for your family to stay in during the holidays. I am happy to hear that you like our Breakfast and found our rooms accommodating.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Went to the area for a football game. The location is ideal for those who are going to a football game or event. There is also a free shuttle to the stadium and othe places. Will definetly go again to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you have found our location convenient during your visit to see the Game at the Met-Life Stadium.
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford? Share your experiences!